IGNORED

anybody up for a bike meet in pattaya?

benny blue

i have a cbr 250 so not a huge bike,but can drive with bigger bikes,,,,,,,,,sundays are perfect.....anyone else got a bike and gets bored sundays...hit me up 

Mine's only a de-restricted D-Tracker, but it copes OK.

If there was enough interest it might be worth thinking of another ride round taking in Ban Chang for 'lunch'?

If there was enough interest it might be worth thinking of another ride round taking in Ban Chang for 'lunch'?

Yeah sounds good.....unfortunatly today i have to be somewhere at 3pm...........what about tomorrow...?

Yeah sounds good.....unfortunatly today i have to be somewhere at 3pm...........what about tomorrow...?

I'm not on that time scale.

i was thinking either something organised, like this.............http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85444-fancy-a-scoot-over-to-ban-chang-7th-september/

Or a ride into Cambodia perhaps.

Mine's only a de-restricted D-Tracker, but it copes OK.

I would be up for that again.

Ok i see..cambodia sounds interesting.i went to koh chang,took my bike on koh chang,the roads there are crazy fun........over 1000km in 3 days.

Archived