IGNORED

Hotel With These Features

Millard

Greetings all. I'm a Pattaya first-timer looking for a hotel meeting the following criteria:

1. Around 1,000 baht/day
  2. In-room safe
  3. Shower is western-style (i.e. not just a shower hose over the toilet)
  4. Bed is actually one piece and not two small beds pushed together
  5. Located near the action (Walking St. or preferrably Soi 8 bar area) since I'll likely be piss drunk in a new, strange, yet incredible place!

I've searched this forum rather thoroughly for such a hotel, but couldn't find a place that met all criteria. Flipper Lodge seemed perfect, but then read they push 2 single beds to make a Queen size. That seemed like an uncomfortably bad idea, especially since I intend to use that bed to its fullest. :P

Much thanks and gratitude in advance for everyone's help!

Edited by Millard

You dont need to be too close to walking St, its not that far from anywhere by Moto or Bhat Bus.

Try Metro Apartments, Sabai Rooms, Secrets hotel, In Town hotel, Areca Lodge, Dianna Inn, Apex hotel the list goes on and on.

Cheers Mick

You dont need to be too close to walking St, its not that far from anywhere by Moto or Bhat Bus.

Try Metro Apartments, Sabai Rooms, Secrets Hotel, In Town Hotel, Areca lodge, Dianna Inn, Apex hotel the list goes on and on.

come on mate the guy wants to spend up to 1000 . The Apex is a shithole! some of the others are 1500+. Either give people specific info or don't we all know there are loads of hotels in Patts. No offence meant!

I've stayed at the Eastiny on Soi 7 several times. Meets all your requirements. I have never needed a reservation. I think last time (4 months ago) I paid 1050 bt. There are numerous Eastiny hotels in Patts. I like the one on Soi 7 the best. I've also stayed at the Flipper lodge on Soi 7. They may be a little more than 1000 bt now, but they were good as well. Good luck and have fun.

beerman