IGNORED

`quote` option not working!

vimto66

Anybody else having this problem,when I want to reply in a topic and I click `quote` on a posters comment,the posters comment dosnt appear in the reply box,it just remains blank for me to reply only.

Today is the first time its happened

It is working for me.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I too have the same problem.  It happened to me yesterday, for the first time, and the fault is still present.  I ran a virus check, but nothing turned up.  My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate, and I have recently upgraded to IE11, by the way

Anybody else having this problem,when I want to reply in a topic and I click `quote` on a posters comment,the posters comment dosnt appear in the reply box,it just remains blank for me to reply only.

Works for me.

Nope,still no luck,might give it a day and see if anythings different tomorrow.Dosnt stop my enjoyment of the forum, but I like this feature.

No.

@vimto66

Hi there. I have now downloaded Chrome as a browser, and the 'Quote' function is  working perfectly. As mentioned, I was previously using IE 11.  I now have both browsers installed, along with all my bookmarks etc.  Both icons are on my Desktop.

I was also having problems with Cut & Paste using  IE 11, (Control C - Control V).  This now works great with Chrome.

Hope this is of assistance.

Cheers

John

PS  Be careful to 'Untick' the "Make Chrome My Default Browser", when installing,  if you wish to have a choice of which browser you wish to use, when logging onto the Web.

Had the same problem some time ago when upgrading from IE 9 to IE 10 , i put it back on IE 9 again and working fine .

Chrome usually comes out as the solution to such quirks - on this forum anyway.

@vimto66

Hi there. I have now downloaded Chrome as a browser, and the 'Quote' function is  working perfectly. As mentioned, I was previously using IE 11.  I now have both browsers installed, along with all my bookmarks etc.  Both icons are on my Desktop.

I was also having problems with Cut & Paste using  IE 11, (Control C - Control V).  This now works great with Chrome.

Hope this is of assistance.

Cheers

John

PS  Be careful to 'Untick' the "Make Chrome My Default Browser", when installing,  if you wish to have a choice of which browser you wish to use, when logging onto the Web.

Chrome usually comes out as the solution to such quirks - on this forum anyway.

Its working, John,,edge...thanks a lot you two  :001_Thank_You5: .

Archived