IGNORED

April suites walking distance

Harvez

staying at april suites over high season i prefer to walk to most places.

can someone advise how long it would take to walk to Soi 6 and LK Metro. and central shopping centre.

I am assuming motorbike taxi is going to be the best option from and to WS

Central Festival is just a 5 Minutes walk maximum.

Soi 6 should be about 10 minutes walk.

To LK Metro it should be 15+ minutes. There are moto taxi guys in the small Soi that bring you anywhere for small money if things are urgent ;-)

Enjoy ! It is a great place !

Sambolero

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

SAMBOLERO

I'm not here for a long time - I'm here for a good time !

personally I would walk to all those areas...another good option is to rent a scooter...there is a good shop by April Suites ...sister hotel..ask at the front desk they could help you...about 150 baht per day..opens up options a bit! A lot of people report troubles wit the police...seems tobe guys who don;t wear a helmet mostly!

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

A bit of a walk out to 2nd road, but then you have options. Walk to Beach Road (10 mins) and catch a Baht bus to Walking Street (or walk - 30-35 mins). Turn left on Central Road and walk up past the Chinese restaurant. Turn right at the watch shop and walk to LK (20 mins) or jump on a Baht Bus. As the previous poster mentioned, walk to the 6 in about 10. I have stayed there twice and found it to be a great location. Enjoy.

Very close to everything ..Supermarket across the road on the corner Soi 6 7 8 all under 5min walk

I used to walk to Soi 6 and all the sois along Beach Road to Walking Street. !0 minutes or less to Soi 6 depending on your walking speed. Maybe 15 minutes to Walking Street or LK Metro. 5-6 Minutes to Central Festival Hall. Sois 7 and 8 are just across Pattaya Klang, 2 ore 3 minutes away.

But if you do find the walk too much, and I did sometimes, more because the traffic pollution was getting to me, there are Baht buses along Beach Road to Walking Street, and coming back along Second Road which stop just opposite the soi where April Suites are - they also go on to Soi 6.

There are motorcycle taxi guys at the top of the soi too.

Walk through August suites and you are no more than 10 minutes walk to LK Metro. You are central to most things and why risk a motorbike if you are going to get pissed or only going a few hundred metres.If you go to Soi 6 you have to do a loop to get back anyway and 10 baht on a baht bus will have you there in 5 minutes.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I stayed there and NEVER knew the back of August Suites was there, haha...  always walked out the alley to 2nd road, and it's easy to catch a baht bus there... it goes up to the roundabout then down to beach road and back towards Walking Street, so you don't need to walk to beach road unless you want to...

if you like threesomes, April Suites does charge you 500 baht for a second guest, which I don't appreciate... still a great hotel, and great price...

You're probably 10 minutes walk from Soi 6 and about the same, give or take 1-2 mins from LK Metro. Obviously you can hail down a Baht bus handily to take you to Soi 6 for 10 baht. There are motorbike taxis at the start of the Soi to bring up to LK, which travel around where the Seasons hotel is and come out onto Pattaya Klang before taking a left down Soi Buakow.

I really like staying in this hotel. Quiet at night, nice rooms, and decent prices. Laundry place practically outside the door along with a small store for your water/beers etc (unless you fancy the small walk to Top Supermarket), plus there is a great eatery on Pattaya Klang that a lot of the local Thais use, which has good food and low prices.

Some ppl complain about the Soi being run down or too narrow an entrance, but the hotel itself is A1 in my book.

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

You're probably 10 minutes walk from Soi 6 and about the same, give or take 1-2 mins from LK Metro. Obviously you can hail down a Baht bus handily to take you to Soi 6 for 10 baht. There are motorbike taxis at the start of the Soi to bring up to LK, which travel around where the Seasons Hotel is and come out onto Pattaya Klang before taking a left down Soi Buakow.

I really like staying in this hotel. Quiet at night, nice rooms, and decent prices. Laundry place practically outside the door along with a small store for your water/beers etc (unless you fancy the small walk to Top Supermarket), plus there is a great eatery on Pattaya Klang that a lot of the local Thais use, which has good food and low prices.

Some ppl complain about the Soi being run down or too narrow an entrance, but the hotel itself is A1 in my book.

I agree, the hotel was spotless, the room was modern and comfortable, breakfast was fine...  the soi out to 2nd road is dark and sketchy, but not that big a deal...  the pool on the roof was quite nice too.

My mate stayed at April on my September tour this year. Really good and within easy walking distance to Central, LK, and Soi 6.

Plus the rooms are bloody nice, and the rooftop pool a deadset winner.

Both April Suites and August Suites are in the Top 5 most booked by PA members (see thread link below) frequently. August Suites being the more popular of the two.

Mainly becasue of +reviews of rooms etc but the location IS an issue.

Many people want to "be close to Walking Street" but in those cases they are quite far from other options i.e. Soi 6 etc.

These two hotels tend to suit people who would like easy access to all areas inside reasonable time. This was the main reason Pattaya Bay Resort was so popular with members before the current building work started.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 4 weeks later...

Some Picture of the Deluxe Room this year. :GoldenSmile1:  Nice Stay :GoldenSmile1:  Only the Balcony is really small. :GoldenSmile1:

CIMG4394.JPG

CIMG4395.JPG

CIMG4396.JPG

CIMG4397.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

Archived