Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

American Drug Gang Arrested

Pattaya Daily News

n23.jpg
Police detained a transnational drug gang, who used Thailand to ‘lay low’ and are sending them back to USA for prosecution as international drug dealers.

BANGKOK – November 19, 2013[PDN]; Police Gen. Somyot Pumpanmuang, (the Vice Commissioner-General of the Royal Thai Police), plus Police Maj. Gen. Supisan Pakdeenaruenart, (the Commander of the Crime Suppression Division), brought commando military forces in to apprehend Mr. Alan Kelly Perusta, (Filipino), Mr. Yi Kiangtan Lim, (Taiwanese), Mr. David Shackles, (British), Mr. Yagot Alan Stammers, (British), and Mr. Alexander, (Slovakian). The arrests were in Phuket on September 26th 2013 and Thai authorities have sent them back for prosecution in America, with strict security involved in their transportation.

n3n4

Police Gen. Somyot stated that the five accused those had been sent to the DEA for prosecution on warrants issued in America, as they were all transnational drug traffickers, who had fled USA to lay low in Phuket, (Thailand). This is part of the same group led by Mr. Joseph Emanuel Hunter, an American citizen, who had also been arrested and sent back to the US recently.

n5n6

He further commented that Mr. Hunter was the gang leader in the USA and the gang sold drugs and had another outlawed business, but the movement was mainly based in Asia. They used Thailand as their shelter to hide, plan and command their criminal operations, which was connected with the drug smuggling in Thailand, (both in and out), plus other serious crimes and they had networks in many countries. Successful drug traffickers are now highly sophisticated multi-national operations, but the police also use advanced detection techniques. Many criminals think that it is easy to hide within the Thai Kingdom and go undetected, but the astute local police have a very good knowledge of what most foreign visitors are actually doing here.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Good, I hope they rot

Dumb asses

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif