Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Have you been there?

Mr Unix

Hi folks!

It's me again, the new perv. Today I want to make the reservation for my days in pattaya. Last time I stayed at the hotel Tropicana, which wasn't bad, but NOT "guest/bar girl" friendly.

I wondered which hotels you could recommend. I want to stay somewhere near the baht bus road and not spend more than 1300/BTH per day for my room.

The following three look fine to me. Anybody of you been there before?

- Metro Appartments

- hotel Pasadena Lodge

- Irish Rovers

Also: Can you recommend other hotels, you've visited before. I need air con, digital safe, bathtub (would be nice), refrigerator and some wifi access would be cool. The room shouldn't be more than 1300BTH/day provide daily housekeeping. Near to baht ride would be cool, because I'm a lazy slack.

Hi folks!

It's me again, the new perv. Today I want to make the reservation for my days in pattaya. Last time I stayed at the Hotel Tropicana, which wasn't bad, but NOT "guest/bar girl" friendly.

I wondered which hotels you could recommend. I want to stay somewhere near the baht bus road and not spend more than 1300/BTH per day for my room.

- Metro Appartments

- Hotel Pasadena Lodge

- Irish Rovers

Also: Can you recommend other hotels, you've visited before. I need air con, digital safe, bathtub (would be nice), refrigerator and some wifi access would be cool. The room shouldn't be more than 1300BTH/day provide daily housekeeping. Near to baht ride would be cool, because I'm a lazy slack.

I stayed and liked these places:

Galaxy Suites

Jasmine hotel (the one at soi bj)

i would like to try Pattaya Bay Resort, looks nice with a rooftop pool!

As mentioned by DingDong take a look at the Pattaya Bay Resort. Shuggy has done an excellent in depth report which can be found here http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Patta...taya+bay+resort

I have not stayed there myself but I am booked in to stay there later in the year. I've been in the reception and it is very nice.

My first trip i stayed at the sabai lodge and loved it,

next trip i stayed at the lk metropole

for a view of a different area and i liked the hotel and area.

This trip i fancy the sandy springs hotel.

Hi folks!

It's me again, the new perv. Today I want to make the reservation for my days in pattaya. Last time I stayed at the Hotel Tropicana, which wasn't bad, but NOT "guest/bar girl" friendly.

- Metro Appartments

- Hotel Pasadena Lodge

- Irish Rovers

I allways stay at the lek hotel rooms start at 850Tbh,I personaly take the rooms in the new building the are a bit more expensive but you have in room digital safe ,bathtub,television and best of all the cheapest minibar you can find.

The hotel is girlfriendly and very safe most of the time you will find the men in brown in the lobby

I have stayed at Tropicana hotel on my first trip the hotel is pretty good except it is as the op says not guest freindly.

If you were happy with the facilities at Tropicana , Sabai Lodge would be a good alternative similiar standard rooms and facilities, however sabai is guest freindly. I am staying at Areca Lodge on my upcoming visit in July which is again similiar in facilities and price to Sabai and Tropicana.

i can speak from personal experience now that the Stereo bar is a great option if you can get in there, great location and *very* girl friendly to say the least. you can find their website at Stereo Bar Pattaya..

:P