IGNORED

my wife is not stupid !

Alan lad

hi guys

As some know i have been away for weeks now helping my son Jason .

Well today is my first day back at work in the bar ,this means all the girls will be giving me a hug to welcome me back again.

My wife asked me again and again for me to stay home ,but as i explained i had to go "its work after all".In her last try she gave up ,told the baby sitter to look after Oliver and took me upstairs and fucked me stupid.

Now i hurt EVERY WHERE i have no interest in talking to the girls at work and i want to go home to sleep (ok may be not straight away).But its now 10 pm and i am stuffed and want to go home .

Do you think my wife loves me that much OR do you think what i think and she just wanted to make sure that i was not interested in ANY OTHER GIRL ??

Have you ever had ideas of jumping on 2 or 3 girls only to find that after the first one you just want to stay home ??

Well its time to get the old bike out and start getting some of those work outs again before the other work outs

alan

hi guys

Well today is my first day back at work in the bar ,this means all the girls will be giving me a hug to welcome me back again.

My wife asked me again and again for me to stay home ,but as i explained i had to go "its work after all".In her last try she gave up ,told the baby sitter to look after Oliver and took me upstairs and fucked me stupid.

Now i hurt EVERY WHERE i have no interest in talking to the girls at work and i want to go home to sleep (ok may be not straight away).But its now 10 pm and i am stuffed and want to go home .

Do you think my wife loves me that much OR do you think what i think and she just wanted to make sure that i was not interested in ANY OTHER GIRL ??

Have you ever had ideas of jumping on 2 or 3 girls only to find that after the first one you just want to stay home ??

Well its time to get the old bike out and start getting some of those work outs again before the other work outs

alan

She wanted to make sure that you didn't have the energy to stray, which shows that she cares, which probably means that she loves you.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

hi

you might be right ,but now all i want to do is sleep !

God am i out of shape

alan

hi

you might be right ,but now all i want to do is sleep !

God am i out of shape

alan

I have talked to my girl about the samething, for us its pussy on the brain all the time...for woman its a little different..she said its fact of busniess more than Desire...I think she loves you and she doesn't want to share or lose a good thing....

She did it out of love.

i have actualy heard of an old saying/story that in the old times here in Sweden,it was a farmer who had a couple of cows,but no Bull.

And he allways had to go to the farmer next to his farm and pay the farmer for having his bull do the deed on his cows.

And at one time,the farmer(nr1) had no fuckmoney to pay the neighbur,but he did go there and ask....Answear:no way,no money no bull.

but the first farmer was clever,at night time he let his cow in to the bulls grazing land,and of course..the bull did do the deed.

Next time,same thing...no money,no bull.

But the farmer with the bull know that the first farmer had let his cow in to the bull that other time, so now before night time,he was having the bull wankt,and the bull was not feeling for lovemaking when the cow entered the feild.

Now i feel liike i just mumble a lot of crap,but i hope you understand my point in all this :Thanks3:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

I had a L/T B/G do this to me one afternoon, before a night out with the guys, Shagged me silly... :Thanks3: in the Hope I had no power for other ladies......... good job I had a few little blue pills on me..... :Cool3:

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

I had a L/T B/G do this to me one afternoon, before a night out with the guys, Shagged me silly... :Thanks3: in the Hope I had no power for other ladies......... good job I had a few little blue pills on me..... :Cool3:

You two timing beast :Clap7:

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

hi guys

alan

Hi,

I fully appreciate and understand what happened here,I call it getting milked prior to a night out on your own or with mates.For all your assurances to her its only a drink love they doubley make sure and milk you before you go out to 1. make you non horny and 2.to leave their scent on you, it happens to the best of us.

Hongkongfuey1270

She did it out of love.

i have actualy heard of an old saying/story that in the old times here in Sweden,it was a farmer who had a couple of cows,but no Bull.

And he allways had to go to the farmer next to his farm and pay the farmer for having his bull do the deed on his cows.

And at one time,the farmer(nr1) had no fuckmoney to pay the neighbur,but he did go there and ask....Answear:no way,no money no bull.

but the first farmer was clever,at night time he let his cow in to the bulls grazing land,and of course..the bull did do the deed.

But the farmer with the bull know that the first farmer had let his cow in to the bull that other time, so now before night time,he was having the bull wankt,and the bull was not feeling for lovemaking when the cow entered the feild.

Now i feel liike i just mumble a lot of crap,but i hope you understand my point in all this :Bravo1:

LMAO....5555. he wanked his own bull...... :) ... so did he do it out of love? .lol...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I find it has the opposite effect for me, if i havent had it for a week or so, i become less interested... then suddenly when i get it, i wanna go on a rampage.

Its nice to see that she is being positive about things, plenty of women dig there heals in and get moody, then loose everything.

I had a L/T B/G do this to me one afternoon, before a night out with the guys, Shagged me silly... :D in the Hope I had no power for other ladies......... good job I had a few little blue pills on me..... :D

Same thing happened to me with a gogo girl from Polo. Didn't know if she was trying to wear me out or just demonstrating why I should go barfine her that night for a second night. Definitely complicated my interviewing process that night.

She did it out of love.

Now i feel liike i just mumble a lot of crap,but i hope you understand my point in all this :D

Who was wanking a bull off - Talk about lose lose situation. No money & you Wanked off a bull. :D

Women are women no matter where they are from I guess.

A friend of mine got married about 6 months ago and the night of the Bachelor party we took a poll...all of those in attendance who were either married or had a girlfriend said that they had AMAZING sex the night before - and some not only had a morning quickie before work but a bj before they left to go out that night!

hi guys

well just to finish off the story .

After going home early from work on the first night back ,i was again attacked as i walked into the house and get to see the sun come up before getting any sleep .

She did it all over again yesterday ,but this time did a even better job .So much so that i did not get to work .

Well its morning and again i hurt all over ,in fact i am having trouble standing straight (think i have done my back in ! got to loose this gut).I have run away to a com/cafe to do some work .

Yes its a hard life ,but as they say some one has to do it !! No i think the problem is more like after 4-5 weeks with out anything and now back into things full time again.

Or do you think it has more to do with the fact that i am 50 yrs and she is 27 yrs ??

Guys can some one please explain why during sex NOTHING hurts BUT after you finish you feel the pain ??

Anto2 mate dont worry i am married and it still costs me plenty ,my wife has been watching my sister on how to spend money.

alan

I was in Heavens Above one night in December when you walked in with a mate and took a seat in front of the stage.

I presumed you were there on business :P

I've just sold my dirtbike after years of tearing around the bush with mates.Being 51 now, nothing hurt on the day,but the next day I could hardly walk.

Same with fucking,nothing hurts at the time,but the next day my lower back hurts.

Age, old son and she wants to empty you out so you dont stray,she loves you.

hi guys

syb mate yes these days i do more window shopping than ever before 555

no the guys up there are good people and many times we talk about whats going on in town etc etc .

and davo you are right before i could fuck all night now it takes me all night to fuck.

alan

She did it out of love.

Now i feel liike i just mumble a lot of crap,but i hope you understand my point in all this :o

You are a wise Swede. Like ME.

I'm your huckleberry.