IGNORED

visa for your Thai partner

johngal

Getting a Visa for your girlfriend/boyfriend, Can be a very long and difficult process. The new laws make it harder, not easier to get a visa, if you make a mistake; your application can turned down! We have the knowledge required for every visa. If you don’t get the visa, you don’t pay! It’s that simple!

www.visa2britain.com

post-5851-1204637378_thumbgif

Edited by johngal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• johngal

• Thai Visa Express

• ChangPattaya

• cheetar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting a Visa for your girlfriend/boyfriend, Can be a very long and difficult process. The new laws make it harder, not easier to get a visa, if you make a mistake; your application can turned down! We have the knowledge required for every visa. If you don’t get the visa, you don’t pay! It’s that simple!

www.visa2britain.com

=D....funny pics

Other services we do to help the foreigner stay in Thailand!

If you want to have your own business in Thailand, we can help you, to set up your own company,. Also if you want to buy house or condo, we can help. If you need a work permit, we can help you with a business visa. We can also help you with any extension you need, for your visa, to stay in Thailand

Please contact our office, for more information. [email protected]

Other services we do to help the foreigner stay in Thailand!

If you want to have your own business in Thailand, we can help you, to set up your own company,. Also if you want to buy house or condo, we can help. If you need a work permit, we can help you with a business visa. We can also help you with any extension you need, for your visa, to stay in Thailand

Please contact our office, for more information. [email protected]

Hi John

Do you service for same sex visa?

ืำneed help for visa

Thank you John, how long take if we will marry in Thailand? Can or not ? m&m

In Thailand you can't marry with same sex... But you can apply on settlement visa to marry in UK.

I draw your attention to 13.11 i hope this helps you read it carefully.

13.11 - Validity of civil partnerships

Civil partnership is a legal relationship which can be registered by two people of the same sex. It gives same-sex couples the ability to obtain legal recognition for their relationship.

Certain relationships registered overseas were treated as civil partnerships from 5 December 2005, provided certain conditions were met.

The UK will recognise certain "overseas relationships", that is certain legal relationships registered under the law of another country or territory. Same-sex couples in these overseas relationships, will automatically be treated as having formed a civil partnership and will not need to register in the UK as well, as long as their overseas relationship meets the requirements set out in the Civil Partnership Act.

These include requirements that the overseas relationship is either (a) one of the specified relationships listed in Schedule 20 to the Act, or (b) a relationship that meets the "general conditions" contained in section 214.

Schedule 20 - A list of same-sex overseas relationships can be found in <A style="COLOR: rgb(0,48,99); TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1142706698515">Annex 6. New relationships will be added to Schedule 20 as more countries or territories bring in same-sex marriage or civil partnership schemes.

General conditions - if an overseas relationship is not included in Schedule 20, the same-sex couple may still qualify as a civil partner if the relationship meets the requirements of section 214, "general conditions". In order for an overseas relationship to meet the general conditions, it must, under the law of territory in which it was formed:

• be exclusive in nature (in other words the law must prevent a person from registering a relationship where they are already in a relationship of that kind or are lawfully married);
  • be indeterminate in duration (this would exclude an arrangement where the parties agreed to live together for a fixed period of time); and
  • result in the parties being treated as a couple or treated as married (this would exclude schemes like some local registers which have no legal effects under the law of that country or territory).

Where two people have registered an overseas relationship which is specified in Schedule 20 or meets these general conditions, they will be treated as having formed a civil partnership if they meet these requirements. The requirements can be found in section 212 and sections 215 - 218 of the Civil Partnership Act.

There are restrictions where either of the proposed civil partners is subject to UK immigration control. A person will be subject to immigration control if they are not an EEA national and they require permission to enter or remain in the UK. EEA stands for European Economic Area and, for this purpose, includes Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland as well as the European Union countries.

The civil partnership provisions for persons subject to immigration control are exactly the same as those already in place for spouses. People subject to immigration control who wish to give notice of a civil partnership will need to do so together at a Register Office designed for that purpose. A list of all these offices is available at www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk

When they give notice, they will be required to produce one of the following:

• entry clearance granted to form a civil partnership
  • a Home Office certificate of approval
  • Indefinite leave to remain in the UK.

If a same-sex couple are in an overseas relationship that is not included in Schedule 20 or cannot meet the requirements of the general conditions, the applicants will need to meet the requirements of the same-sex partners' paragraphs of the Immigration Rules to be able to come to the UK under the settlement provisions

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Hi, can anyone help answer this question.

I will be trying for a visa to the UK for TG next month and think i have all the info needed but reading through the checklist on the application form there is a tick box for the inclusion of a police record check for the applicant.

How much of an issue would it be if this were not included with the application as i'm not sure on the time scale to get one of these, if not included would the application be rejected.

Spider

A UK visa application does not require a ploice check only USA applications.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

I draw your attention to 13.11 i hope this helps you read it carefully.

13.11 - Validity of civil partnerships

Civil partnership is a legal relationship which can be registered by two people of the same sex. It gives same-sex couples the ability to obtain legal recognition for their relationship.

Certain relationships registered overseas were treated as civil partnerships from 5 December 2005, provided certain conditions were met.

The UK will recognise certain "overseas relationships", that is certain legal relationships registered under the law of another country or territory. Same-sex couples in these overseas relationships, will automatically be treated as having formed a civil partnership and will not need to register in the UK as well, as long as their overseas relationship meets the requirements set out in the Civil Partnership Act.

These include requirements that the overseas relationship is either (a) one of the specified relationships listed in Schedule 20 to the Act, or (b) a relationship that meets the "general conditions" contained in section 214.

Schedule 20 - A list of same-sex overseas relationships can be found in <A style="COLOR: rgb(0,48,99); TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1142706698515">Annex 6. New relationships will be added to Schedule 20 as more countries or territories bring in same-sex marriage or civil partnership schemes.

General conditions - if an overseas relationship is not included in Schedule 20, the same-sex couple may still qualify as a civil partner if the relationship meets the requirements of section 214, "general conditions". In order for an overseas relationship to meet the general conditions, it must, under the law of territory in which it was formed:

• be exclusive in nature (in other words the law must prevent a person from registering a relationship where they are already in a relationship of that kind or are lawfully married);
  • be indeterminate in duration (this would exclude an arrangement where the parties agreed to live together for a fixed period of time); and
  • result in the parties being treated as a couple or treated as married (this would exclude schemes like some local registers which have no legal effects under the law of that country or territory).

Where two people have registered an overseas relationship which is specified in Schedule 20 or meets these general conditions, they will be treated as having formed a civil partnership if they meet these requirements. The requirements can be found in section 212 and sections 215 - 218 of the Civil Partnership Act.

There are restrictions where either of the proposed civil partners is subject to UK immigration control. A person will be subject to immigration control if they are not an EEA national and they require permission to enter or remain in the UK. EEA stands for European Economic Area and, for this purpose, includes Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland as well as the European Union countries.

The civil partnership provisions for persons subject to immigration control are exactly the same as those already in place for spouses. People subject to immigration control who wish to give notice of a civil partnership will need to do so together at a Register Office designed for that purpose. A list of all these offices is available at www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk

When they give notice, they will be required to produce one of the following:

• entry clearance granted to form a civil partnership
  • a Home Office certificate of approval
  • Indefinite leave to remain in the UK.

If a same-sex couple are in an overseas relationship that is not included in Schedule 20 or cannot meet the requirements of the general conditions, the applicants will need to meet the requirements of the same-sex partners' paragraphs of the Immigration Rules to be able to come to the UK under the settlement provisions

you tell em fella

Without a family a rich man is very poor

www.visa2britain.com

hi john, how long does it normally take to get a holiday visa to the u.k.??

3 days from submitting it if your sucesful, thats my average time scale wth my applications.

Thai Visa Express

• 2 weeks later...
hi john, how long does it normally take to get a holiday visa to the u.k.??

When you submit application they always tell you 3 days but minimum is 3 days but make it one week. Please contact me at [email protected] for more information.

click here to visit me

Edited by johngal

www.visa2britain.com

This might be a silly question but can u also help with Visa for girls from the Philippines to come to england?thanks kindly..

hi themas yes we can help with the phillipines if your in pattaya please feel free to come in and see me

thank you john

I can give you details on that my fridnd has just done it in Pattaya.

Thai Visa Express

I dont do them but a friend has just done his 1000 thb i think i can get you his number if required.

Thai Visa Express

I dont do them but a friend has just done his 1000 thb i think i can get you his number if required.

Thank you AZZZEY68 he talk with me on e-mail can you give me friend number.

?????

Thai Visa Express