Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

It's party time at Catz again

Pieman

Borrowing from Stickman's site again........ :D

Catz a gogo (Soi 16, Walking Street) will be hosting a special party to celebrate the Thailand reunion of Roy, his Dad and Pete this coming Friday 7th March. Food for all tastes I'm told with a sacrificial porker, cottage and steak & pigmy pies from Bob Palmers' to go with tandoori chicken, home-made potato salad, coleslaw and garlic bread. There'll also be plenty of Thai food with some Isaan dishes specially prepared by Catz' "secret chef" so your better half will be happy too - if she gets invited of course!

It's been rumoured that there'll be a special show (my lips are sealed) and, by all accounts, the Tequila will be flying too so it sounds like this could be as good as the last one - which was, from what I've heard, one helluva party.

A couple of photos from old parties to bring back a few memories......

257408-68.gif

257408-69.jpg

257408-70.jpg

Hope to see you there. :P

Cheers

Pie

Hi mate sorry I can't make your party this time, however I can vouch for them as I was there on Valentines this year, food and atmosphere was top notch! Will be there again in June this year so will see you then.

P.S. sorry for breaking the bell when I was there in Feb!

have a good one lobin! shame i cant be there with you know who :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

have a good one lobin! shame i cant be there with you know who :)

I know who too!!! :Hair_Out1:

have a good one lobin! shame i cant be there with you know who :Party1:

I'll pass on your regards. :unsure:

Cheers

Pie

I'll pass on your regards. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Pie

look forward to the pics! :Oops1:

lbfucker.gif

look forward to the pics! :D

They would have been going up about now as I try to post on the first night I am not in the bar following any given party. However, Doris borrowed the camera/PC lead a few days ago and I've just looked around the likely spots in the house but can't find it.

Thus I have two options.....

1) Wait until tomorrow, get her to find it and post them on my next night away from Catz (Wed) or earlier if time permits, but suffer justified abuse from boardmembers in the meantime

2) Wake her up now and tell her to find it when she has an exam at 9am tomorrow.......

Having given the matter a nanosecond's thought, I'm going to go with option one. :D

The pics are safe and sound though and will make an appearance soon.

Cheers

Pie

They would have been going up about now as I try to post on the first night I am not in the bar following any given party. However, Doris borrowed the camera/PC lead a few days ago and I've just looked around the likely spots in the house but can't find it.

Thus I have two options.....

1) Wait until tomorrow, get her to find it and post them on my next night away from Catz (Wed) or earlier if time permits, but suffer justified abuse from boardmembers in the meantime

2) Wake her up now and tell her to find it when she has an exam at 9am tomorrow.......

Having given the matter a nanosecond's thought, I'm going to go with option one. :D

The pics are safe and sound though and will make an appearance soon.

Cheers

Pie

then wednesday it would have to be! :D

ps what is a cost of a party at catz?

lbfucker.gif

then wednesday it would have to be! :08:

ps what is a cost of a party at catz?

The standard option comes in at 7.5K but there's no fixed cost as some people prefer the full buffet, other's go with the pig roast plus pies etc. Some guys like to add Thai food which we have specially done by my GF's best mate's father :Clap: who does some mean Issan food at cost for us - and thus you. If you have a look at the party page on our website (www.catzagogo.com) it'll give you a better idea.

We can do anything you want though - feel free to send me a PM if you want any more details.

Oh, and the party pics are now up.......

Cheers

Pie

Thanks for the info Pieman, will be looking to do a joint party with deadman so its looking good!