IGNORED

does anybody have a picture of the VW bar bus,end of Walking Street?

maggicman

Saw the bar bus when I was in Patts three weeks ago but didn't have my camera since I had company..while searching the many forums, came across a shot of one but can't fin it again.Any help would be appreciated...business venture in the making.Thanks MM

THere we go! , taken in Jan this year, think it was near Mikes Dept Store though. I also seen one in Bangkok

IMG_0946.JPG

Edited by aletank

THere we go! , taken in Jan this year, think it was near Mikes Dept Store though. I also seen one in Bangkok

Thanks Aletank.....appreciate you posting picture..nice shot! MM

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a few other VW Van bars in Patts. There is one on the end of Soi LK Metro at the Soi Diana end and one outside the LK Metro hotel. Dunno if its the same one that moved as didnt really take much notice.

Saw the bar bus when I was in Patts three weeks ago but didn't have my camera since I had company..while searching the many forums, came across a shot of one but can't fin it again.Any help would be appreciated...business venture in the making.Thanks MM

here is one

thailand_cambodia_2007_08_125.jpg

here is one

Great shot Flynn,thanks for taking the time to post it...MM

Here's a photo of the one at the end of Soi LK Metro.

VW_van.JPG

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

i was sat at one just yesterday. its up the top of 2nd road opposite soi 2 a bit after the turn in for Big C. pretty good aswell 70bht for a decent size plaggy cup or 200bht for a bucket. apart from him starting the bloody thing up while in gear it was fine but could of been a naughty moment! :o

There are actually 3 or 4 of them. One sometimes sits in Diana outside metropole hotel but the last time I was there thought it was the same guy until I saw 2 beside each other LOL

Wha's like us?

Well, if we're going to post pics of converted VW campers then here's my submission, from Monument Park:

Coffee bar.......

273306-126.jpg

Be scene and not herd.

• 1 month later...

On Walking Street the night of Loy Kra thong:

300190-249.jpg

300190-250.jpg

~Sa-teef

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

On Walking Street the night of Loy Kra thong:

300217-245.jpg

~Sa-teef

That looks like the guy who had the van out front of LK Metrople for a long time. Looks like he has had a hair cut... :D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....