IGNORED

Penthouse Airport Pickup Service

yumster

I just read the that The Penthouse hotel do a pickup service where they send a couple of girls in the Limo or 4 X 4 to "entertain" you on your journey to Pattaya. Has anybody tried this service or a similar service with any other bars? Is is value for money or would I just be better off waiting until I get to Pattaya for the fun to begin?

Yumster

Yumster

I just read the that The Penthouse Hotel do a pickup service where they send a couple of girls in the Limo or 4 X 4 to "entertain" you on your journey to Pattaya. Has anybody tried this service or a similar service with any other bars? Is is value for money or would I just be better off waiting until I get to Pattaya for the fun to begin?

Yumster

This question has been asked a few times and the consensus is that it is over-priced. The new Bangkok airport is quit a bit nearer to Pattaya than the old one is which leaves you less time to enjoy the ride. You would get better value for money by jumping into an ordinary cab and then having your fun when you arrive. Of course if money is no object.......

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I have done the airport pickup thing before, but not with penthouse hotel. I would recommend you do a thorough search of this board for "penthouse" and also "kitten club" (which is the gogo in penthouse). There is a lot of negative info posted about these places, I don't have any personal experience with them as I have stayed away due to the overwhelming negative comments on this board and others.

As many others (and myself) have stated in the past, these types of services are very expensive and overpriced. However, if money is no object to you, and you really want to try it, I can highly recommend the vip pickup service from Misty's (www.mistysagogo.com). They meet you with a very nice car, a reliable driver, drinks and snacks, and 2 very friendly girls. Very enjoyable, absolutely top-notch service.

I used to be able to get my company to pay for my transport, and they were non-the-wiser, so I would have them pay for my airport "limo". Now that my expenses are out of pocket, I don't do it anymore, money better spent in town.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

Mr Toom's airport pickup fast and reliable used twice no complaints. Last time only 1.5 hrs to Pattaya. Go straight to Soi 6.

My friend Tried the full champagne pickup from the penthouse. The kitten club sent a ladyboy and a mongrel to meet him at the airport, much to his embarassment when he was picked up. Naturally he didn't want to do anything on the trip over, especially when both "girls" asked him for tips because they stopped work to come see him. He personally hated it, although he loved his stay at the penthouse.

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

My friend Tried the full champagne pickup from the penthouse. The kitten club sent a ladyboy and a mongrel to meet him at the airport, much to his embarassment when he was picked up. Naturally he didn't want to do anything on the trip over, especially when both "girls" asked him for tips because they stopped work to come see him. He personally hated it, although he loved his stay at the penthouse.

:Hair_Out1::):rolleyes:

And I bet that no one on this board is surprised at that. That place is a clip joint, stay away, stay away, stay away.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.