IGNORED

Holiday Mansion Soi 13

yumster

Does anybody know if this hotel is ok and is it in a decent location? Supposed to be staying here in April on my first trip to Pattaya.

Yumster

Does anybody know if this Hotel is ok and is it in a decent location? Supposed to be staying here in April on my first trip to Pattaya.

I know it well. In fact I will be checking in there next week. The location is pretty good, in Between Soi Bua Khao and 3rd Rd. The rooms are pretty basic but clean and large. Room rates are from 600 Baht upwards depending if you want a room with a view of the swimming pool.

There is a fair sized Car Park if you hire a vehicle and it has a 24 hour guard. Safety boxes are available at reception. A big bonus with this place is that they don't charge you to bring a girl back to your room. My only criticism is that the rooms can be a bit bright in the morning, they really could do with some black drapes.

Overall it is nice but not flash and good value for money.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Thanks Panyaa you put my mind at ease as I don't want to be too far away from the action!!

As you walk out of the main entrance look right, you will see some motor cycle taxis who will take you anywhere in Pattaya for 20 to 40 Baht. The location isn't near to Walking Street but it is great for everywhere else. Don't worry getting around will not be a problem.

As you walk out of the main entrance look right, you will see some motor cycle taxis who will take you anywhere in Pattaya for 20 to 40 Baht. The location isn't near to walking street but it is great for everywhere else. Don't worry getting around will not be a problem.

How far to Walking Street and Soi 6 on a bike?

Yumster

How far to Walking Street and Soi 6 on a bike?

Soi 6 is about 1 mile away, very easy and quick ride once you know your way. Walking Street is about the same. IMO if you have bikes you are better staying at Holiday Mansion than nearer to Walking Street. The Soi Bua Khaw area has plenty to do and is the favourite area to stay in for a lot of experienced mongers.