IGNORED

Thai Man Hangs Himself Using Electrical Wire

Pattaya Daily News

pdn0210.jpg
A 53-year-old Thai man who was addicted to gambling had incurred so many debts he tried to commit suicide 3 times before using bathroom cleaning Liquid and Paracetamol has been found hung from a window using an electrical wire.

SATTAHIP – November 16, 2013 [PDN]; at 8.00 a.m. Pol. Capt. Ubol Wongkhamchai (investigation police on duty of Sattahip police station) was notified that there was an incident where a man had hung himself at his home address 210/34 Moo 10 Tambon Bang Sarey, Amphur Sattahip, Chonburi province. Police together with the rescuers of Sawangrojjanatharmmasatharn Sattahip foundation rushed to the scene.

At the scene the officers found the body of Mr. Somchai Manooch, aged 53, was lying down on the bed, he was wearing a brown T-shirt with the green fisherman trousers, he had electric wire around his neck and was tied to an iron bar on the window at the height of 1 meter. The body had already started to decompose and smelt really bad he had been dead for approximately 6 hours. The officers inspected the scene and they found no signs of foul play. The body was sent to Sattahip hospital, 10th km for an autopsy in order to find the actual cause of death.

Upon questioning Mrs. Thitirat Phootnor, aged 46, who is the younger sister of the dead man said that previously her elder brother tried to commit suicide 3 times before by eating bathroom cleansing Liquid and more than 40 tablets of Paracetamol tablets, but he survived. Yesterday he tried to commit suicide again by eating approximately 50 tablets of Paracetamol medicine and told her to call his relatives and tell them that he was committing suicide but all medicine that he ate didn’t have any effect to his body so they went to sleep. But she didn’t think that her brother would commit suicide by tying an electrical wire around his neck until he died. The cause of this incident was that her elder brother was addicted to gambling and liked to go to a gambling den, but very often he would go bust and had lots of debts building up so he committed suicide to escape the debts problems.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Community News
Story : Nattaphummint
Photo : Nattaphummint

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Sad isn't,,,I had bad experience with Gambling years ago but never tried to kill myself.  He must have gotten himself in  a deep deep trouble. I could understand their addictions to Gambling, very very hard to give up.  Took me 24 years to give up.. Thank God or else i will never be able to afford a trip to Pattaya every year or buy a condo or two.

Archived