Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Honda MSX

commandod999

Does anybody own a honda MSX?

Look to get some reviews on them to see what they're like.

Im thinking of buying one, but might rent one first to see if I like it, does anyone know anywhere in pattaya that has these for rent, and if so how much.

Thanks

£2600 in the UK. I've seen a few, they look like fun.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 1 month later...

I have one and love it. Well worth the money. Not as fast as advertised but I am still running mine in. There are plenty of forums on them and sounds like it is becoming a cult bike. Good idea to rent one for a week or so and see if it is to your taste.

post-18963-0-64385800-1387353453.jpg

xmas prezzie from er in doors, let you know what its like when i get me arse on it in 2 days time  :GoldenSmile1:

I bought one for Miss Nid, my Pattaya TGF, in May.

She loves it.

At the time I made this pic for her Facebook.

MSX 125 Miss Nid (2).jpg

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

Archived