Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Heaven Above to celebrate Leap Year, Friday, 29 Feb 2008

nutosf

Heaven Above is celebrating our annual Leap Year Party, Friday, 29 February 2008.

Our staff will be dressed in their finest school girls outfits (See Below).

Let’s make this a party to remember as we will not have another like it till 29 February 2012.

The fun start at 20:00.

PS: Heaven Above will be closed on Saturday, 1 March, but expect to be open on Sunday, 2 March.

PSS. Galaxy Suites will be open as always if you need a place to hang your hat for a couple of hours. :GiveBeer1:

Edited by nutosf

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Sorry, I have to report that our girls were very bad last night and they will have to stay after class tonight. They promise to be on their best behavior tonight and will try to make up for last night. As part of their punishment they will be wearing less than usual.

Nutosf

Here are a few pictures from our Leap Year Party. We all had a great time and the girls were in rare form.. Thank you to all who could come by and make it a fun night.

DSC04223.JPG

DSC04224.JPG

DSC04230.JPG

DSC04232.JPG

DSC04233.JPG

DSC04235.JPG

DSC04243.JPG

DSC04248.JPG

DSC04253.JPG

Nutosf

Some very nice looking young ladies. Looks like they were enjoying themselves. Will have to make sure and stiop in when I am in town this fall. Thanks for helping to keep up the interest.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Thanks mate,allways a pleasure to see "your" girls, live or on pic´s.

Dont know yet when my next trip will be,but you can be sure to see me in Heavens Above when i am there.

Regards:Matrix

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

I don't recognize them with there clothes on! I love your girls, never get bored looking at hot cute/hot they are

• 1 month later...