IGNORED

Heathrow to BKK Direct

whitespider - RIP

West East vare currently advertising LHR-BKK for £310 return (I assume this is plus tax) with EVA.

Even if tax needs to be added there are certainly some amazing prices around from now to the end of June.

http://www.royalorchidholidays.co.uk/weste...e.asp?idlink=27

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Yeah, I spotted this previously.

Eva has cleverly made the final departure date to BKK, Thursday the 13 Mar. Therefore we're unable to incorporate it into the Easter week. I've booked to go on Friday the 14th Mar, for the Easter week & have had to pay full price, just for the sake of one day. Unfortunately I'm out of holidays at work so I couldn't swing it.

The latter flights to Samui & Phuket look quite tempting. I wonder how much I've got left on my credit card??!!

:Drunk1:

Cheers

One thing to beware of with all these bargain fares is that they are usually very inflexible. If you want to extend or change flight dates it will either cost a fair bit of money or not be possible at all. If you are sure of your dates then there are indeed some great deals to be had.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel