IGNORED

Prolong validity of 1-2-Call simcard

Rub1nho

Situation: I got a 1-2-Call simcard with about 200 baht of credit left, and validity ends on 26th of November. I only get back December 13th though, and I'd like to keep the same number when I get back. Is there any way to prolong the validity of the simcard from back home?

Do you mean the credit validity ends on the 26th of November, if yes then the card will still work you will only loose the credit.

For future reference, you can extend the life of the card and the validity of the credit by going in to AIS shop in Central and topping up multiple times using the self service machine just inside the door, each top up will extend the validity by one month so if you top up 20bht each time you will add one month for each top up.

Also while you are in the AIS shop, take your passport and register the number under your name, at the customer service desk, then should the card expire in the future you can buy a new card and have the old number you registered transferred.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Go to their web site, switch to English version, have them send you a one time passcode to the cell as long as it receves messages where you are now, add money on their site with Visa, done.

Dial

*500*9#

this will cost 30 phone credits and give you 30 more days validity.

Your girl friend can transfer 20 days at a time to you for a cost of 3 baht. They got validity days to no end ususlly

I find it helps to keep the sim in the phone so its still connecting to cell towers. I had one i'd taken out and went back to thailand and it didnt work

Dial

*500*9#

Your girl friend can transfer 20 days at a time to you for a cost of 3 baht. They got validity days to no end ususlly

This one worked perfect, thanks.

• 2 months later...

Dial

*500*9#

I tried this , and now the phone is up running again, thanks

:)

if you have a thai bankaccount you can top up your credit for free online !

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Archived