IGNORED

?

Braveheart

Very good but it takes me 30 mins to do a post now as I have to check though them all to look for the correct one for the occassion. :XMas:

Very good but it takes me 30 mins to do a post now as I have to check though them all to look for the correct one for the occassion. :XMas:

I just found the right one before I get some much needed beaty sleep :Tag: ................ :Run: ................. :Moon6:

I chopped another hundred+ off the list today. I will drop more tomorrow. My intention is to rotate emoticons in and out at least once per month to give us some variety.

Anyone who has a cool, unusual or just plain different emoticon can post it in this thread and it will be given consideration for inclusion. I especially encourage more adult emoticons/smileys.

If there is anyone out there that is looking for a particular emoticon/smiley they can request it in this thread as well. :Flying:

After the problem some/alot of emoticons have been lost. I am currently restoring them all. Then everything will be back to normal!!

The reason why the emoticons went missing is that during ftp backup, it did not backup a load of the emotions because one of the emoticons had an invalid name.

don\'t_believe.gif

This stopped the rest of the emoticon backup.

Luckily i have them online still and i am currently putting them back in the approriate folder!

I looked through the smilies but i could not find a NO one.You know,a little smiley head shaking back and forth.

We had 2 or 3 but they were amongst those that got messed up. I'll load it up tomorrow, I don't have my portable drive with me at the moment.

I would have said no to the request, but I couldn't find the smiley to match the answer. :angry2:

I would have said no to the request, but I couldn't find the smiley to match the answer. :angry2:

That's why i knew i was safe in making the request :D

If you continue to slander me like that I will have no alternative but to give you a warning, I can be bribed to remove warnings also. :001_XMas_Angel: