IGNORED

Australian Holiday visa Approved!!!!!!

Nak_ Muay

Good work my friend. I hope by this time thae vist has taken place and she had a great stay with you.

I can tell you that getting that same visa for the USA is VERY difficult. They are affraid they will comeinto the country under false pretense and be prostituted, or never return home.

We applied and had our appointment last April, and she was rejected. We had pretty much all the same list you had put together. She even owns a bussinss, and land yet it didn't sit right with Immigration. We reapplied and she has her second try scheduled for this Nov 19th at the embasy. We'll see.

We also applied for the marriage visa, but the processing time on those is around 10-12 months.

I'm happy someone at least gets to have their girl visit them in their home.

Best of luck.

SB

• 4 weeks later...

Gday, I have all the usual info but do i need to dowload any forms from goverment website to send over. Last time my TG got her visa i was there with her but this time im trying to send all the info i can and let her go and do it by herself. Your help would be appreciated! :P

Hey mate i think if you have all the usual forms and have them all correctly filled out then you should have no probs with submitting it

as long as she has filled out her side of it. so im guessing it would be a holiday visa you are going for again?

My fiancees application goes in tommorow for our fiancee visa, so it will be a very nerve racking xmas lolol waiting for her interview date :GoldenSmile1:

Cheers Nak. Is there any Government forms needed 4 me to sign? I have all phone records and photos ect just not sure on government forms?

I think there might be some bro, but not too many, i went through a migration agent over in patts so he got all that info for me.

but if you ring the Australian visa application center, (which is were you lodge your visas) they will tell you which forms to download and fill

out from your side and your girls. If you also look in the top of the visa forum on here its got a link to all the embassys websites just click on the

Australian one and its got a link to the Australian visa application website and they have the forms there for all visas and great info, if your still not sure

just give em a bell mate they will let you know, i have called them before and they were very helpfull.

hope this helps mate

well done mate really pleased for you i am hoping to do the same bring my girl to england good luck