IGNORED

Good location, good pool, wifi and decent rooms - recommend a first timer!

Jackie2013

First time coming to pattaya. I enjoy spending time at the pool during the days - reading books etc. So this is a must! I would like walking distance 0-15/20min to the action. I would like a refrigerator in the room for soda, some snacks etc. 

Any ideas? 

2500thb per night is my range. 

depends on  what walking distance action your looking for Soi 6 , LK Metro , sois 6-7 , walking street  or boyztown soi 13/2-3

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

I would recomend August suite,  nice clean room with fridges, nice pool, easy walk to the beach and central shopping centre. 

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Look at LK Empress on soi 12 and beach road, has served me well past few trips and includes breakfast, food was ok. Mini Mart at hotel, good pool and good beds which your girls will love. 

Look at LK Empress on soi 12 and beach road, has served me well past few trips and includes breakfast, food was ok. Mini Mart at hotel, good pool and good beds which your girls will love. 

-Agree LK Empress is a top hotel and near the action (2 min by Baht Bus to Walking St). The LK Rennasaince in soi Diana is similarly good and is 2 min walk from LK. As others have said, it all depends on where you define as "the action".

I pass by there often when in Pattaya on my way to Mike's. How much does LK Empress charge per night?

I pass by there often when in Pattaya on my way to Mike's. How much does LK Empress charge per night?

Hi Mate, I have only stayed at LK Empress in low season...on each occasion I managed to a (sub 2000 THB) bargain...high season perhaps 50% more?

Don't know when you expect to go but try Diana Oasis, google it.

Hard to get vacancy but can get lucky.

Flipper hotel on Soi 7, not the Soi 8 one which is a bit run down.

Pros - Well located, rooftop pool, wi-fi (charge for it, but not too expensive), good room service, late breakfast, friendly staff, good CCTV security, no charge for multiple joiners.

Cons - TV service not too good.

My preferred venue for over 10 years now.

First time coming to pattaya. I enjoy spending time at the pool during the days - reading books etc. So this is a must! I would like walking distance 0-15/20min to the action. I would like a refrigerator in the room for soda, some snacks etc. 

Any ideas? 

The use of the word soda, would indicate that you are coming from North America? Yes?

What dates are you looking at? Prices vary seasonal and with holidays.

Give us a little more info. I know of a great deal at a top hotel within your budget and specs.

But is very date dependant.

Don't know when you expect to go but try Diana Oasis, google it.

Hard to get vacancy but can get lucky.

+1 ! For this budget you can get their luxury condo with 1 or 2 bedrooms. Just stayed there a few days only. Great location, too. My new gf. loved it. Franky

Any ideas? 

What dates are you looking for ?.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Residence Garden

2 pools.

Large one-bedroom apartments with large living area and balcony. Levels 5-6 have sea views.

15 minute stroll into Walking Street area

10 minutes on baht bus as far as North Pattaya, from the roadside opposite

10 minutes to Jomtien Beach in morning, bath bus out the front door.

A great place to stay

1500 a night in off seasons

1900 a night in the peaks.

book via the pattayatalk website...

Its a lot less hustle n bustle where RG is. Just depends what you like.

depends on  what walking distance action your looking for soi 6 , lk metro , sois 6-7 , walking street  or boyztown soi 13/2-3

I lolled at detail of soi 13/2-3.

apt humour given your location and its the 39th anniversary of " auf wiedershen ,pet"

+1 ! For this budget you can get their luxury condo with 1 or 2 bedrooms. Just stayed there a few days only. Great location, too. My new gf. loved it. Franky

+2.

if OP bothers to look or reply.

Yep, The OP seems to have posted and disappeared. 

Check the Marriott via trivago.com, sometimes great offers available.

Not on Trivago

But for anyone interested in the Marriott, I have checked 2 x 14 day dates (May & Aug) 2014, upgraded to a premier deluxe room, garden view with breakfast (stayed in this room type in October) For a total of £633.  About £45 or 2260 baht per night.

Good hotel Great location Girl friendly.

Think I have mentioned the website before (very reputable) and booked through them. 

Archived