IGNORED

Samsung Ace, Core, Win, Grand

cashpoint

OK. I’m going back to Pattaya this Friday (8 Nov) for ten days and will be seeing favourite beach road girl (FBRG) for the last half of the stay I hope.  Sweet girl, 36, name Bee.  She only has a very simple phone and I was thinking of buying her a smartphone so she can download whatsapp and other programmes.

I’m not going to get her an iphone or a Samsung S4 (I’m not that much of a LDOP!) and having had a look at the Samsung cheaper range it seems to come down to a choice of 4 phones:

Galaxy Ace 3 (screen size 4 in), Galaxy Core (4.3 in), Galaxy Win (4.7 in), Galaxy Grand (5 in).

She doesn’t have a tablet / computer so a slightly larger screen size might be better for her although I presume the definition is lower on the larger screens.  The prices on the DTAC website range from c. BHT7k to BHT10k.

I would prefer to buy new in Thailand, rather than a copyphone from Tukcom, so that there is some form of recognized warranty…..

Thoughts / opinions welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Well in the end we went to Tukcom and I got her a Samsung S3 mini plus case for BHT9,650.

The funniest part was when she put in her SIM card and I showed her how to use Whatsapp - all these strange farangs started appearing online!  She almost got embarrassed!

A slightly sweeter thing was that a number of contacts (TGs) that she had not spoken to for some time popped up and I showed her how to send them Voice Messages on Whatsapp - she spent the next hour sending messages.

On a slightly separate note I have decided that my Nokia 1112 phone is just a little too old for my second phone and I'll replace it with something like a Samsung Chat - only about USD100.

I have a Grand and happy with it

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Archived