Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

sunday dinner

famished

Just had a good roast lamb with yorkshire pud, roast/mash potato, mixed veg and Mint sauce, I think it may have been better than the golden ferrets where I usualy go, but it to far to go in this dam heat, the place is called eat well its on soi bauwkow just near crazy corner next door to sutus court.240bat with bottle of water.

I find Nickys very expensive.  However the food is good, about the same price as airport food though.

Just had a good roast lamb with yorkshire pud, roast/mash potato, mixed veg and mint sauce, I think it may have been better than the golden ferrets where I usualy go, but it to far to go in this dam heat, the place is called eat well its on soi bauwkow just near crazy corner next door to sutus court.240bat with bottle of water.

Just had a good roast lamb with yorkshire pud, roast/mash potato, mixed veg and mint sauce, I think it may have been better than the golden ferrets where I usualy go, but it to far to go in this dam heat, the place is called eat well its on soi bauwkow just near crazy corner next door to sutus court.240bat with bottle of water.

Thanks for that, its my favourite meal

My personal favourite is Punch and Judy,  its an Air con pub on Soi 17

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

you still cant beat  nickys bar

Really? 

I know her and like her, have done for years but I'd love to know what you base YOUR experience on?

Same food for half the price in many locations.

• 1 month later...

Went on Sunday

Roast lamb (lots !) roast potatoes, mash, carrots + cauliflower + big yorkshire pudding + gravy boat = 220 Baht

Had a bottle of water which was only 20 baht, not like the bloody 60 baht I paid at Witherspoons when I ate there.

The food was both plentyful and tasty + the staff were friendly and the service was quick - well worth a visit.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

I like Robins Nest,Soi Diana , 250 baht 3 course, soup+Roll ,carvery,ice cream as much as you can eat (carvery has chicken,beef,pork,sausages&onions,shepherds pie+ loads of veg yorkshire + stuffing)

Archived