IGNORED

Englishman Dies In Front Of Wife

Pattaya Daily News

pdn25.jpg
A British ‘English teacher’ from Sattahip had a heart attack and sadly died in front of his Thai wife in their apartment. He had serious heart disease and complained of chest pains, so it left his ‘wife’ feeling very sad and lonely.

SATTAHIP – November 2, 2013 [PDN]; This happened at 02.30 am, when Police Lieutenant Captain Watcharapol Waisusee, (the detective officer of that shift), received a report that a foreigner had died in Room C1, on the third floor of “The One” apartments, at 162/6, Bang Saray, in Sattahip, which lies south of Pattaya City in Thailand’s Chonburi Province. The police went to the scene with ‘Queen Sirikit’ Naval Hospital medical department doctors, plus rescuers from the “Sawangrojjana Thammasathan” Foundation in Sattahip.

pdn3pdn4

At the fatality scene the rescuers found the body of 47-years old, Mr. Roy Tucker, a British ‘English teacher’ lying on his back on top of the bed. He was wearing grey shorts (stained with his urine), as he had died an hour earlier and there sitting sadly beside his body, was 28-years old Miss Wasana Karnbanjong, his Thai ‘wife’ from Nakon Rachseema. In the room, rescuers found heart disease medicine scattered around, which belonged to the deceased man. As a primary objective, the rescuers sent his body for an autopsy at the “Forensic Institute,” to find out the exact cause for the death of Mr. Tucker.

Miss Wassana Karnbanjong, his ‘wife’ said that she had known Mr. Tucker since the ‘Songkran Festival’ of this year and they lived together as a couple, but had not registered a ‘marriage certificate’ yet. They rented the room and lived together and every day Mr. Tucker went out to teach English in many of the schools in Sattahip. She knew all along that he was not healthy, because he had heart disease and before he died, he said he felt pains in his heart. Mr. Tucker told her to give him his medicine, but it did not make him feel better and then he convulsed and died in front of her, so she is feeling very sad because of his untimely death. Most hospitals tell people with heart problems to go to a hospital urgently, even if they do not think that their pain is serious, but if they live far from a hospital, then it may be too late.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Community News
Story : Nattaphummint
Photo : Nattaphummint

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

They had to mention (stained with his urine) the fucking wankers eh! RIP

Do they not have the concept of dignity in death in Thailand / Buddhism? Or if they don't, aren't they aware that it's extremely insensitive / unnecessary / disrespectful to mention it where it's a westerner involved?

Do they not have the concept of dignity in death in Thailand / Buddhism? Or if they don't, aren't they aware that it's extremely insensitive / unnecessary / disrespectful to mention it where it's a westerner involved?

They are aware.

Whenever someone dies i always compare my age to there's. If i was to die at 47 i would only have 14 more years left.

47 is way to young.

RIP

Agree pretty classless

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Don't you just love their reportage... "stained with his urine", "wife" (in inverted comma's),  "but had not registered a ‘marriage certificate’ yet" !!!!!????!!!!! WTF's that all about.... only thing missing was the obligatory "wife pointing at the corpse" photo......

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Whenever someone dies i always compare my age to there's. If i was to die at 47 i would only have 14 more years left.

47 is way to young.

RIP

that means I died 5 years ago..........

that means I died 5 years ago..........

That means the last 5 years have been a bonus. Enjoy :)

Very sad. RIP.

Agree with all the posts about him being "stained with his urine". Why on earth do the 'reporters' need to state that?

+1... Rest In Peace. At least he died in Thailand rather than in his home country.

Lifes cheap out there and the thais don't give a flying f**k!!

She's possibly upset now as no supporter with her anymore...probably be in Pattaya soon looking for another "farang teacher"!!

RIP and same age so shows you have to make the most of it while you can!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

RIP to his family, yes 47 is way 2 young to pass thankfully I have reached 77 can go anytime now.

+1... Rest In Peace. At least he died in Thailand rather than in his home country.

He probably would have lived a lot longer had he been in his home country.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

makes my 66 and still going look ok after all, I saw a similar thing In  Rayong a few years ago at least this g/f wasn't crying dry tears

The quotes around English teacher and wife are classless - their purpose is to challenge the validity of these aspects of his life, and are in no way related to the tragic news. He might have been a great teacher and a great husband for all anyone knows - why cheapen this? RIP. 

In regards to the "urine statement", I wonder if they report the same on the local Thais or only for the farangs.

Archived