IGNORED

SPURS or CHELSEA ?

Mr Wiggy

Still buzzing after yesterday game.

managed to get some tickets but had to sit in the Chelsea end however I was so suprised to see how many Spurs fans in the Same boat.

Come on Spurs, Relax and build for next year now.

I'll give you that - fucking Waldorf and Stadtler at our place can't even pick up the phone after beating Inter Milan 2-0.

Fucking email!

And what's worse is we can't even take the piss out of the Mancs anymore for having Septics in charge.

At least you knocked Everscum out in the semis, fucking upstarts.

Funny as all the big clubs become owned by foreign interests, us real fans now have something in common in that we all want our clubs back (although i want Chelsea to win the CL before Roman gets bored and trades us for another yacht)...

too the spurs fans, fair play you deserved it yesterday.. Chelsea didnt look up for it & frankly where woeful at times..

Remember, one swallow don't make a summer... you need to finish top 4 if your going to be a big club again..