IGNORED

Aussie Man Accused of sexually assaulting 11-year-old Stepdaughter

Edge

Aussie Man Accused of sexually assaulting 11-year-old Stepdaughter

By Khaosod Online

Aussie rapist.JPG

PATTAYA: -- A 50-year-old Australian National was arrested in Pattaya, Bang Lamung district, Chonburi Province, after local residents accused him of sexually assaulting his 11-year-old stepdaughter.

The girl allegedly told her neighbours that she had been repeatedly raped by her Australian stepfather, Mr. Ben, on at least four occasions. Mr. Ben then threatened her not to tell anyone, including her mother, about the assault.

Pol.Lt.Col.Ohmsin Sukkarnkha, Pattaya Investigative Police Officer, said that the investigation confirmed that Mr. Ben had raped his stepdaughter, despite the fact that he had only been with her mother for 6 months.

Moreover, it is also revealed that Mr. Ben had previously been accused of raping girls aged under 15 on some occasions.

Further investigation is scheduled, as the accused has denied all allegations. However, the Australian national confessed that he has been illegally staying in Thailand after his visa expired.

To help her cope with the situation, the girl will be staying with the Youth and Family Welfare Centre in Chonburi province. Notably, the centre has become controversial in August after the officers let a 4-year-old girl get raped under their supervision.

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-11-01

To help her cope with the situation, the girl will be staying with the Youth and Family Welfare Centre in Chonburi province. Notably, the centre has become controversial in August after the officers let a 4-year-old girl get raped under their supervision.

Yep , i'm sure she will be much safer in that place ... :DeadHorse2: .

Hope the dirtbag gets what he deserves (not sure it's him , no one is pointing at him ...) .

Alleged cunt.

Yeah, True.

Meanwhile, I reckon you'll get more posts from fellow Aussies condemning this.

I'm a bit torn. I think it may be true. Then it's an open and shut case.

But if it's not true, then how does this pan out?

Yeah, True.

Meanwhile, I reckon you'll get more posts from fellow Aussies condemning this.

I'm a bit torn. I think it may be true. Then it's an open and shut case.

But if it's not true, then how does this pan out?

I'd suggest that guilty or no, this pans out with him shelling out a fuckload of baht and leaving Thailand.

he is israelie-aussie [bodybuilder],i met him a few times on the darkside and he seemed ok,but if he is guilty ,life is going to be terrible for him in jail [as it should be IF guilty] some thais have been known to invent stories ,but i guess if they have done a vaginal inspection at the hospital and she has been violated then i gues it was him ,unless there was some uncle lurking around but it looks like karma will get him if its him

If he is guilty - beat him to death with steel toes. These pedos destroy too many lives. One of those filthy animals molested my two younger brothers. The scumbag died a painful death from cancer, which saved me a lot of time and bother.

I've seen lots of these reports and photos someone being arrested...

But can't recall ever seeing any reports of trials or people being sentenced...money talks unfortunately in this part of the world. At least if they used his full name he would have google follow him round

I'd suggest that guilty or no, this pans out with him shelling out a fuckload of baht and leaving Thailand.

Right Enough.

Pretty hard to nail these fuckers these days in this environment.

Provided he's guilty.

If he is guilty - beat him to death with steel toes. These pedos destroy too many lives. One of those filthy animals molested my two younger brothers. The scumbag died a painful death from cancer, which saved me a lot of time and bother.

i agree he will suffer if he is guilty for ever.

sorry about your brothers and put those that affend  in boiling water till death

I've seen lots of these reports and photos someone being arrested...

But can't recall ever seeing any reports of trials or people being sentenced...money talks unfortunately in this part of the world. At least if they used his full name he would have google follow him round

Whilst I understand that compensation to the family is an integral part of the justice process in Asia generally, I am surprised that so few trials and outcomes are apparently reported.

Does anyone know whether trials take place without reporting or do they just not happen?

i agree he will suffer if he is guilty for ever.

sorry about your brothers and put those that affend  in boiling water till death

Thanks Bro.

Cheers

Whilst I understand that compensation to the family is an integral part of the justice process in Asia generally, I am surprised that so few trials and outcomes are apparently reported.

Does anyone know whether trials take place without reporting or do they just not happen?

I can't back this up statistically, but it sometimes seems that the only thing that can't be, uh, managed in SEA is a drugs charge. Everything from Kiddy fiddling to vehicular manslaughter seems to go away, $ etc.

Well, as others can testify there are foreigners in Thai jails doing long stretches...can't all be on drugs charges.

Cynical interpretation is that these are the ones that couldn't come up with the necessary cash/compensation to all parties. Because the justice 'process' often seems to resemble a long drawn out negotiation I imagine that journalists are 'discouraged' from reporting much in case it suits those involved to forget the whole matter mid process...public reporting would be an unwelcome reminder for all involved(except the victim).

Depressing when it relates to child sex abuse...

I know this guy too, but not well, I find it interesting that so many 

of you want to see him dead, guilty until proven innocent, these types of accusations are becoming more frequent in the LOS (Land of Scams). It only takes an accusation to be made against you here and you could be looking at hard time in the Bangkok Hilton innocent or guilty, Not that Thai's would ever stoop so low as to tell Lies about Falungs, after all their morals are so high and they never think about money or taking advantage of others for financial gain, no no no not Thai's.

Look I don't know if the guy did it or not, If he did then I hope he gets everything he deserves and everything coming his way, but in-case he didn't, then I'm going to reserve my condemnation of him until all the facts come out in the wash.  I hope I never have to face a jury in a kangaroo court like the one in this forum.

of you want to see him dead, guilty until proven innocent, these types of accusations are becoming more frequent in the LOS (Land of Scams). It only takes an accusation to be made against you here and you could be looking at hard time in the Bangkok Hilton innocent or guilty, Not that Thai's would ever stoop so low as to tell Lies about Falungs, after all their morals are so high and they never think about money or taking advantage of others for financial gain, no no no not Thai's.

Look I don't know if the guy did it or not, If he did then I hope he gets everything he deserves and everything coming his way, but in-case he didn't, then I'm going to reserve my condemnation of him until all the facts come out in the wash. I hope I never have to face a jury in a kangaroo court like the one in this forum.

Here's the problem with what you've written:

Nobody ever seems to be convicted of any sex crimes, at least in Pattaya. Certainly never reported in any news outlet or even here on PA.

Now, does this mean that nobody is guilty? Unlikely...

Consider another unrelated incident a few weeks ago where an expat caught another expat with his hands down a boys shorts. Police were called...he was arrested, a local media mogul(The Danish one) was even called from the station.

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2013/10/british-child-sex-abuser-goes-missing.html

Outcome = Nothing. The guy seems to have disappeared perhaps with the help of a high ranking Thai.

Your friend may possibly be innocent but it's worth noting that this is not the first time these type of allegations have been made according to the news report. Also, Khasod is a proper professional newspaper based in Bangkok unlike the local amateurs....it's got a very good reputation. It doesn't simply print what it's told to print.

All in all, I don't think the comments here have been unfair.

Here's the problem with what you've written:

Nobody ever seems to be convicted of any sex crimes, at least in Pattaya. Certainly never reported in any news outlet or even here on PA.

Now, does this mean that nobody is guilty? Unlikely...

Consider another unrelated incident a few weeks ago where an expat caught another expat with his hands down a boys shorts. Police were called...he was arrested, a local media mogul(The Danish one) was even called from the station. http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2013/10/british-child-sex-abuser-goes-missing.html

Outcome = Nothing. The guy seems to have disappeared perhaps with the help of a high ranking Thai.

Your friend may possibly be innocent but it's worth noting that this is not the first time these type of allegations have been made according to the news report. Also, Khasod is a proper professional newspaper based in Bangkok unlike the local amateurs....it's got a very good reputation. It doesn't simply print what it's told to print.

All in all, I don't think the comments here have been unfair.

Seriously? A professional newspaper? I don't know what this guy did but that article was indistinguishable from the crap written in PDN. Untested allegations and hearsay reported as facts - I mean, the police investigation confirmed his guilt? Well, case closed, Sherlock. Lets proceed to sentencing. What were the previous accusations? Where, when, what happened? You know the stuff they teach in journalism school. Speculative, prejudicial, not to mention ungrammatical.

On the other hand I agree that the comments on the thread have actually been quite balanced "if he is guilty..." so I don't know what the poster you quoted was going on about.

I can't back this up statistically, but it sometimes seems that the only thing that can't be, uh, managed in SEA is a drugs charge. Everything from Kiddy fiddling to vehicular manslaughter seems to go away, $ etc.

I always believed that two things you get punished for in the kingdom was paedophilia and large scale drug smuggling

I didn't know that baht can buy your way out of a rape/underage sex charge...quite shocking actually...

Mind you ,look at all that shit that got swept under the carpet ,regarding jimmy saville and the rest of his mates all those years ago ,back her in UK...

I always believed that two things you get punished for in the kingdom was paedophilia and large scale drug smuggling

I didn't know that baht can buy your way out of a rape/underage sex charge...quite shocking actually...

Mind you ,look at all that shit that got swept under the carpet ,regarding jimmy saville and the rest of his mates all those years ago ,back her in UK...

Or the Catholic Church.

Seriously? A professional newspaper? I don't know what this guy did but that article was indistinguishable from the crap written in PDN. Untested allegations and hearsay reported as facts - I mean, the police investigation confirmed his guilt? Well, case closed, Sherlock. Lets proceed to sentencing. What were the previous accusations? Where, when, what happened? You know the stuff they teach in journalism school. Speculative, prejudicial, not to mention ungrammatical.

On the other hand I agree that the comments on the thread have actually been quite balanced "if he is guilty..." so I don't know what the poster you quoted was going on about.

Yes, Khaosod is a professional operation as opposed to the local outfits. Thai language paper made it's name reporting on blue diamond saga in the 90s, it's got a lot more credibility than Bangkok post/nation let alone Pattaya papers etc despite any grammatical errors....I'm not sure what media you would trust? The 11 year old provided details...Previous accusations.

Anyway, lots more (unpleasant) detail including the guys full name over at the aforementioned PDN.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/11/01/man-rapes-11-year-old-stepdaughter-and-arrested/

As it's highly unlikely he'll end up in court let alone do any time...he must be innocent :)

Look I don't know if the guy did it or not, If he did then I hope he gets everything he deserves and everything coming his way, but in-case he didn't, then I'm going to reserve my condemnation of him until all the facts come out in the wash.  I hope I never have to face a jury in a kangaroo court like the one in this forum.

Everyone has prefaced their comments with "if he is guilty" Maybe you should take your judgementalism to another forum.

Archived