Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Hotel for First Timer

mikeydawg64

Am considering my first trip to LOS this July and am overwhelmed by the number of lodging options. Any suggestions for best place for first timer to stay............would like something nice and in the most convenient location........$50USD or under per night. Thanks for any help you can give.

Mikeydawg

try galaxy suites soi diamond, google it you might find the website new amazing place

love you patts

Am considering my first trip to LOS this July and am overwhelmed by the number of lodging options. Any suggestions for best place for first timer to stay............would like something nice and in the most convenient location........$50USD or under per night. Thanks for any help you can give.

Mikeydawg

Penthousehotel http://Spam URL Banned/penthouse_hotel/index.html are very good

• 1 month later...

Mikeydawg

l

The penthouse is great . The girls Like those special jacuzzi tubs. I Like the stripper poles Near the bed and near the Jacuzzi for the girls to dance with.

Plus it is close to Walking Street. But it is alittle on the expensive side. Spam URL Banned

I now go to Secrets hotel which is right off of Walking Street.

It is great to take a girl back to your hotel without having to take a cab .

You save money because you are right in the middle of the action.

Rooms are new and nice enough, not fancy.

No bathtub but you can buy your own airmatress and spread it out in the large shower/bathroom and get a great Soapy massage.

The best part is the price of 950 baht a night for their Superior room. The only bad thing is no elevator. www.secretspattaya.com

• 2 weeks later...

without a doubt, Areca Lodge on soi dianna inn - need to get a baht bus down beach road to walking st but a few gogo's on your doorstep - champagne, oasis, tims - far enough away from the action to get some quiet, great rooms, huge pools, great friendly staff and a buffet breakfast that'll fill you all day - thai and western. guest friendly of course! oh and a gymn and bar - what else do you need?

I think that there are many good hotels, apartments or private houses. I guess it depends in which part of the town you like to stay. I had a stay in November last year in the Lek Villa hotel. It is a very good hotel with good security, nice rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast buffet and if you like a swimming pool, their pool is one of the biggest in Pattaya. They have their own webside, www.lekvilla.com but this site is under construction. The prices of the rooms aren`t listed there and that`s why I wrote a topic about the hotel with some photo`s.

If you like to look for another place we have a lot of hotels listed here on addicts. Good luck mate and have a nice holiday.

To make it easier for you to find the topic about the Lek Villa hotel here is the link to it.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Lek-V...742#entry279742

Have a look at the queen victoria inn http://www.queenvictoria-inn.com Looks like a nice hotel with some good rooms at a good price plus they can pick you up from the airport, so being your first trip that's one less worry.That's where i'm stopping July. Plus it's on soi 6 which is good but may be overwhelming for the first time.

Queen vic would be my first choice but make sure you book very early. They stay full. I waited till about a month out to make reservations and I was too late.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks