IGNORED

Christmas Day

I've only been back a few weeks but have managed to book another trip over Christmas and new year. Can anyone recommend somewhere that serves British style christmas dinner (turkey etc). I assume English pubs will do this, and will I have to book in advance. 

Cheers

I've only been back a few weeks but have managed to book another trip over Christmas and new year. Can anyone recommend somewhere that serves British style christmas dinner (turkey etc). I assume English pubs will do this, and will I have to book in advance. 

Cheers

After 5 Xmas Pattaya's in a row I've only managed a tuna sandwich from 7/11 and a mince pie from the Corner Bar (Soi 6). 

However, I'd suggest Pig 'n Whistle, Sportsman, Queen Vic, Butcher's Arms.  All good food.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Went to dicey Riley's last Xmas, buffet 600฿ a head, very good day with live music, think will book there again this year..turkey pork beef and all the trimmings

After 5 Xmas Pattaya's in a row I've only managed a tuna sandwich from 7/11 and a mince pie from the Corner Bar (Soi 6). 

However, I'd suggest Pig 'n Whistle, Sportsman, Queen Vic, Butcher's Arms.  All good food.

what about some hair pie?

Try the sportmans on soi13,

Had a few Xmas dinners in there, but book in advance..

Archived