IGNORED

Etihad

glynbuk

Flew last christmas with Etihad in pearl class (business) out of gatwick to bangkok and it was wonderful

thought i would book early this year and so on Feb 8th i booked it again, last week i checked on the itinerary on airline network

and it had me flying out of heathrow on a different day

seems etihad have cancelled all gatwick flights from march 25th but expedia and a few others are still selling them and

some people will get a shock if they turn up at gatwick

Ive booked a flight with them from Gatwick on april the 9th do you reckon i have been affected and if so where can i check?

we had a similar problem last year and had to change airlines - supposed to be flying from heathrow - only found out cos we tried to get our friend on the same flight that flight was scheduled to leave from heathrow and land back at gatwick!!! bit of a problem as we'd booked parking at heathrow!!

Ive booked a flight with them from Gatwick on april the 9th do you reckon i have been affected and if so where can i check?

yes i would say its pretty certain.

http://www.heathrow-airport-uk.info/heathr...news-130207.htm

Etihad Airways is to increase the frequency of its flights between Heathrow and Abu Dhabi from next month. However, at the same time it will 'suspend' its daily flights between Gatwick and Abu Dhabi. Overall, its flights from London to Abu Dhabi will therefore drop by five return flights a week.

From March 26 the airline will operate 14 flights per week between Heathrow and Abu Dhabi, up from the current 12. The flights will leave Heathrow daily at 13:05 and 21:20, arriving in Abu Dhabi at 21:10 and 07:30 (the following day). On the way back, the flights will leave Abu Dhabi each day at 02:55 and 13:05, arriving at Heathrow at 07:40 and 17:50.

if you booked via a travel agent contact them if it was a internet booking then you should have an amadeus number (6 LETTERS OR FIGURES)

Put that amadeus number in here with your surname

https://www.checkmytrip.com/ITN/LoginServle...amp;LANGUAGE=US

it will give you all your flight details