IGNORED

Pattaya Bad Press

Parkwahn

Some of the red tops in the UK are printing bad reviews on Thailands "fleshpots etc" due to the serial killer Steven Wright being found guilty of 5 muders, expect snide comments from jealous married guys and fat UK girls over the next 2 weeks .

The fatties can say what they like.... they have a long way to go before they are anywhere near the standard of a thai girl in terms of looks, attentiveness, care, love, not to mention in the sack... need I go on. I guess the truth hurts.

What's the connection with him and Thailand?

he started off mongering here

therefore in the public eyes, we are not only pedos and criminals, we are rapist and murders also

What's the connection with him and Thailand?

"Mr Adler said that Wright visited prostitutes when they landed at Pattaya in Thailand."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle3411602.ece

On the news last night they spoke of him marrying a tg who ran off with all his money hinting that this was one of his reasons for hating women.

lincslad Posted Today, 02:06 PM

On the news last night they spoke of him marrying a tg who ran off with all his money hinting that this was one of his reasons for hating women.

Bryan Posted Today, 12:26 PM

I saw that.

Dosnt give him an ecuse to go round killing Prostitutes though (or anyone else for that matter)

Still he is behing bars now and wont ever be out.

Cheers Mick

I hate Thai women but dont want to kill them . may be with bedroom olimpics only. :o

Edited by friendlyric6411

I read in The Times (so its bound to be correct?!) today that in 2000 he visited Thailand and started living with a bar girl but she scammed him and took him for all the money that he was worth. He had to come back to England as he had no money and it was even worse because he had run up a lot of debt as well with this girl.

He was so depressed that he tried to commit suicide but failed.

Now she is probably working in bars whilst he is behind bars.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dont the Brit press love it, anything to do with Thailand has got to be (""Naughty!!!), what a load of Boll****s, I've been coming to Pat for 20 years. The video on TV was taken many years ago, and bears no relations to his crimes.

If you looked into it probably find photos of him in Skegness or Blackpool, are they interested NO.

The man is a complete nut, and is now locked up for good.

Leave Thailand alone!!!

T

This proves my point (PATTAYA DOES STRANGE THINGS TO PEOPLE) :)

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Agreed we are not all killers and peados, but all hooker killers ahve been hooker users...

But then all wife killers have been settled family men.

Statistics statistics

The fatties can say what they like.... they have a long way to go before they are anywhere near the standard of a thai girl in terms of looks, attentiveness, care, love, not to mention in the sack... need I go on. I guess the truth hurts.

I agree that in general the attitude and loving nature of thai women is better than british women but as far as pure sex is concerned i have had 2 british girfriends 1 white girl and 1 black who were unbelievable in bed better than any thai girl that i have been with, mind you i have only been with about 25 thai women so can only speak from personal experience. In saying that both uk lasses i had been with turned out to be bitches. Not all thai women are friendly either. The friendliest and most stunning thai girl i have been with was not the best in bed but its hard to get a perfect combination. Thai women do have better bodies if only more of them had asses like some english or black girls!

looking at all the pros and cons the thais win! Whats with all the FATTIES! you guys come to Newcastle

and i will show you lots of fit girls!

The trouble is, is it actually possible to write a good article about Pattaya?

People - 50% of the town is made up of hookers and another 25% potential shakedown artists

Layout - Basically one big mess with traffic even worse

Cultural attractions - eh, say again?

Beaches - A complete joke

Nightlife - Weird compared to 99% of other tourist towns around the world

Holiday makers - Plenty of scum and general pondlife

Crime - Very bad, but at the same time often very localised

But if you want to go there for cheap pussy and loads of laughs then there's possbly no better place to visit in the world.

The trouble is, is it actually possible to write a good article about Pattaya?

People - 50% of the town is made up of hookers and another 25% potential shakedown artists

Layout - Basically one big mess with traffic even worse

Cultural attractions - eh, say again?

Beaches - A complete joke

Nightlife - Weird compared to 99% of other tourist towns around the world

Holiday makers - Plenty of scum and general pondlife

Crime - Very bad, but at the same time often very localised

But if you want to go there for cheap pussy and loads of laughs then there's possbly no better place to visit in the world.

Thats why I live in Sattahip... i can drive in pattaya, empty my nads, see some friends (hopefully not at the same time) then I'm back in a nice area again

• 1 month later...

Wait, Stephen Wright is a serial killer?

Shit, and here I thought all he did was come up with witty observations and absurd claims:

"I spilled spot remover on my dog and now he's gone"

I was called a gay peado on a Motorcycle forum this week due to my residence in Pattaya, the poster in question had a problem with something I said.... like thats a new thing...... turns out he knew all about the scum like me in Pattaya on account he worked in Bangkok for three years and came sailing every weekend in Pattaya :Whistle:

Sailing?

And HE called me gay. :Whistle:

• 1 month later...

I'm from Italy, so I didn't know about this british serial killer, but a couple of months ago also a crazy man from Austria guilty of some horrible crimes to his family was descripted by the european journalists as a regular visitor of Pattaya.

Pattaya attract a lot of these people just like some places in Brasil, but probably no places in the world have such a reputation like Pattaya.

Good reputation? bad reputation? Up to you!!!!!

That's true, I remember now. The lodger came to Thailand with him or met him there. Not sure if it was Pats but most likely it would have been.

Oh my God. I just came back from Canada and it was cold. Does that mean I am going to be an Eskimo?

One thing you can count on from the news media, is they can dig up shit on anything or anyone. If they can't find something they just make it up. Hopefully the folks in England are not stupid enough to believe because someone came to Pattaya and had a bad time that this was the cause!!!

Edited by KhunKen

Life is Short! Eat Desert First at the "Y"

• 2 months later...

well said khunken, patts gets all the bad press.

<p>

you mean people still read and believe that shit.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg