Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Seafood place for $ & service

TheFoxhat

Which is the best place & best value seafood place in Pattaya. ??????? My friend & his bird & me & my bird went & had a meal at The Lobster Pot on Walking st . The Meal was great & the best part was the IRISH COFFEE @ the end .

Whole cost for me & my bird was around 1000B & we had beer & entree's as well. Cheers

:Disease1::GiveBeer1:

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

Yes the Lobster Pot is my favorite seafood place on WS too, and the way the do that Irish coffee on the little mobile stove and that bell thing is a nice touch.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Hi,

Tangkay in Nakua road (left of the road after Sunday market) is a good place. Be careful don’t go there to late in the evening (in this place 8 pm is late).

Cheers

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

• 2 weeks later...

At the other end of Walking St near Bali Hai Pier, there are few people advertising seafood ..that you eat on the big boat. At first i thought it would be heavily priced but it was actually not too bad. They shuttle you to the big restaurant boat by a small boat. The prices were good, food was great, service was excellent and they also have a live dancing performance by the russians...quite entertaining.. The view from the boat was beautiful, too.

Will definiately go there again and i highly recommend it..A neat experience

At the other end of Walking St near Bali Hai Pier, there are few people advertising seafood ..that you eat on the big boat. At first i thought it would be heavily priced but it was actually not too bad. They shuttle you to the big restaurant boat by a small boat. The prices were good, food was great, service was excellent and they also have a live dancing performance by the russians...quite entertaining.. The view from the boat was beautiful, too.

Will definiately go there again and i highly recommend it..A neat experience

Ye went on the boat too very nice had a nice meal and bottle of wine with my girl!

Not bad price either!

Is the the Pacific Queen or whatever it is called, i thought it would be very expensive but I saw the menu and it was very similiarly priced to your average Walking Street eatery. Would make a nice novelty dinner for anyone looking for something a bit different.

Which is the best place & best value seafood place in Pattaya. ??????? My friend & his bird & me & my bird went & had a meal at The Lobster Pot on Walking st . The Meal was great & the best part was the IRISH COFFEE @ the end .

Whole cost for me & my bird was around 1000B & we had beer & entree's as well. Cheers

:Party1::unsure:

I found the beach restaurants at Jomtien Beach served great value seafood dishes, and icy cold beer.

Sitting on comfy recliners, shaded by large beach umbrellas, you can take in the fresh sea breeze, watch the waves come in whilst tucking into your of exotic seafood and downing a well earned cold beer.

Walking Street is a great place for a look but in my experience a tourist trap with many places seriously overcharging.

My mate paid 270B for a beer and a coke last year.

The coke was warm and the bill is 120B max at most other bars.

• 2 months later...

OMG!!! I've died and went to heaven...

Went to Preecha (2nd time... didn't know the name the 1st time...)...

I think the best I've had so far... Excellent seafood... we had 10 dishes last night and ate so much I went into a food coma..

Their chili shrimp dish is to die for... and watch out... addicting too... I'm having cravings for it right now...

will try poo pen and vientiane next

Agree Saddic, for me Preecha is one of the best around. Is certainly worth the drive there, great way to spend an evening for an early dinner. Also is nice to be able to bring your own wine in. Good service & friendly staff. Been going there since it was the original setting on stilts. Another nice thing is if you have someone in your group that dosent like seafood they also do some chicken dishes Of course dont forget the ice cold beer as well.

Edited by Harve

for me King Sea Food, Lobster Pot and Preecha are all outstanding, I have never had a bad meal in any of them!!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Preecha hands down...everything is fresh from the tanks. You will need a car though as it is about 15-20 minutes out of town

• 1 month later...

You guys recommending Preecha. I went there late last year, although the food was good I was horrified by the prices. Live lobster was placarded at B2,800/kilo on the tank, freshwater prawns B1,200. This is way more than already expensive Walking Street prices. Do they have different farang / Thai pricing there? Does anyone know the score?

You guys recommending Preecha. I went there late last year, although the food was good I was horrified by the prices. Live lobster was placarded at B2,800/kilo on the tank, freshwater prawns B1,200. This is way more than already expensive Walking Street prices. Do they have different farang / Thai pricing there? Does anyone know the score?

Anybody?

Nang Nuia just past Tonys Disco has always done nice food in my book.

Thai Tony.