IGNORED

Come on Guys post some up to date Darkside info

chaiyapoon

This section of the forum seems to have almost died out.

I'll be over in a couple of weeks and am looking for some up to date info on hot bars and food recommendations.I'll do some write ups myself once I'm here.

Is this section too far down the forum that no one gets this far or what? There doesn't seem to be much darkside material on any boards.

I think the boring truth is,  the darkside is fine for those of us who live here being too lazy to go into town, but it's hardly an exiting day out for a tourist downtown. 

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

I agree, but those who stay for several months at a time like myself like to venture futher afield.I used to have several friends living on the darkside but they have moved on or I have lost touch with them.I always enjoyed nights out over there, but it seems most of the places we went to have closed or at least changed names and management.

There are a lot more people living on the darkside these days do they hear about everything by word of mouth because its gone very quiet over there on the forums.

Yes, word of mouth, or you just drop in. When it's your hood it's not a big excursion.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

A little bit more information would be helpfull

Where is it? Know anything more about it?

Lake Mabpracharn, between Fishermans and Khun John's. Brand new, open a week or two, no girls yet (as of last Friday when I was there). Well set up, owned by David ex Rendezvous.

Give us a heads-up when they have some girls ok? :)

That's my preference yes.

Sorry mate, none there that matches your description, fuck all there period. Although the cashier isn't too bad, told me she not go with customer, but I have since found out that is not entirely true! Maybe I'm not hansum man enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I arrived last night and a trip around today on my hired m/c  found me passing The mango bar so I stopped and glad I did.Way better service than I expected maybe I was lucky!

Archived