Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Heaven Above open this Friday and Saturday

nutosf

We were able to open Heaven Above last night and serve alcohol for a while. We hope to do the same tonight. See you all there.

As most of you know by now most bars and gogos are closed today. Heaven Above will be open Friday and Saturday. By law, we will not be serving any alcohol drinks. We are going to have a full staff in with a few new ladies who have just started to work with us in the past few days. Please drop by and say hello.

Below are a few pictures from our staff party earlier this month. We are lucky to have such a fine staff, many who have been with us since our opening over three years ago.

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01502.JPG

DSC01524.JPG

DSC01549.jpg

Edited by nutosf

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

That is no ladyboy, that is our Shoegirl's mamasan, Toontam. He is the only that can tell the SWhowgirls what to do without pissing them off. He really is a very funny person. Come in and say hello and tell him who you want and he can tell you which way they swing.

DSC01568.JPG

Nutosf

Great news, I feared that all GoGos were gonna be closed down for the whole weekend! :ThankGod1:

Since I'm a nonalcoholic as well it suites me fine to be able to enjoy a GoGo Bar without some drunks obstructing the views or trying to steal the shows from the girls for once! :)

Will be interesting to see the new talents, because frankly during the few visits I've done this year to Heaven, I haven't seen much in there to wet my palate I'm afraid! :ThankGod1:

Hope to see a stunning new lineup of SWhowgirls, that used to be the trademark of this bar! :ThankGod1:

See you tomorrow! :D

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Heaven Above--consistently some of the best talent in Pattaya--keep up the good work. Can one BYOB on the down low?

Sorry, but we cannot allow that at this time. In December election, the BIB were smelling glasses for alcohol. We are going to be careful till we know what the BIB will do.

Thanks for your comments on our girls. We try. :GrinNod1:

Edited by nutosf

Nutosf

Heaven Above was open last night and able to serve alcohol after a while. We tried to be low key.. Having said all of that we are going to be open tonight and again try to offer alcohol. Let's all hope that the BIB are in a good mood and let us do what we do best. Have a good time. :Rules1:

Nutosf