IGNORED

Photography Workshop w/ Thai Models by Pro. Photographer

stubbornstain

I will be hosting a fashion and glamour workshop and shoot in exotic Thailand coming this December 9-11th for a limited group of photographers with beautiful and experienced Thai models. Centered in the colorful and dynamic city of Bangkok and venturing out to both Jungle and beach locations. We will be starting in BKK and venturing to a resort near Khao Yai and then traveling down to the Pattaya area for a wide variety of backgrounds to shoot beautiful models. One model I am scheduling for the Bangkok day is a former Miss Thailand. 

This will be a opportunity to both learn new techniques and create beautiful images under the supervision of a working professional fashion and glamour photographer with literally hundreds of magazine cover and feature layout credits. My work has been published internationally in both fashion and adult magazines and has been included in photography instructional books which you might have seen. I have offered photography workshops in the US for several years. 

The cost of the workshop is $750  (*until Nov. 9 when it goes up to $800) which will include 3 shooting days each in different locations at least 2 nights in hotel and transport to various locations for shooting. Workshop fees include instructional workshops and small group shooting each day so that each photographer will have the ability to shoot each model and access to the location to shoot models in private sessions 3-4 hours each day. Model fees for private sessions will be individual to the specific models, but I would have to provide that information privately to seriously interested photographers. 

Contact me thru this site or [email protected] for more information.  Cheers.

Khan_CDH6250.jpg

SuccessGlamCover.jpg

is the first shot urs?  Looks like one of Shrimps ( Patrick's) old one

I see that it is hosted on shutterstock and attributed to a photographer called Dan Howell.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

yes, i see, he is running the workshop?\

Yes, that is my photo. Shot in 2012 at elephant sanctuary near Khao Yai with Bangkok model Khan. In fact I had not seen Shrimp's photography until after that trip. I was more inspired by Richard Avedon's fashion photograph with Dovima and an elephant from the 60s. 

http://iconicphotos.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/004kctk3.jpeg?w=700

As for the book cover--I shot the photo. Never said I wrote the book. The book was originally written in 1988, but when the publisher wanted to update it, they needed newer photography and contacted me to purchase more than 30 images, including the front and back covers. 

I am a professional photographer based in New York City and have spoken at or hosted several glamour photography workshops in the US. I have traveled to Thailand twice before shooting multiple magazine feature layouts both times. I connected with a group of models who have been photographed in many compelling locations around Thailand. At their encouragement I decided to offer a photography workshop in Thailand this December. I have two spots left for this small event which will combine instruction with the opportunity to create beautiful images with lovely, experienced models. 

I am happy to share a whole lot more information directly to sincerely interested photographers. 

Here's Patrick Gauvin's "Shrimp" photocover on his book "Thai Girls" of 1989.

Thaifighter

Thaigirls 1989.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

Have you are website to view your work,is your work published to view ?

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Have you are website to view your work,is your work published to view ?

Actually I have my own professional website portfolios and I shoot for many publications that have included my work on their websites. I am happy to provide my links via message system here rather than post links in open forum since the workshop is not about me per se, but about a photography opportunity that I am organizing. 

Anyone who is interested in the workshop can message me here and I can provide more information. Also, I should have mentioned this before, I provided more detailed information about the workshop in the member's area: Sexy Thai Girls Pictures

55555 :GoldenSmile1:

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

If any workshops like the one above are still being conducted I would be very interested later this year.

11 hours ago, Rick1980 said:

If any workshops like the one above are still being conducted I would be very interested later this year.

I am sure there will be workshops conducted but it is a case of who is running them and the quality of the tour/models/settings/guide etc. Stubbornstain hasn't checked into the forum since May 2016 so I doubt he is doing many tours of Thailand now. That is a shame as his work seems really nice. 

Archived