IGNORED

Drunken Russian Goes On Temple Smashing Rampage In Phuket

Pattaya Daily News

p26.jpg
Russian man Oleg Fomenko was left feeling rather embarrassed after he went on a drunken escapade early on Wednesday morning – smashing an abbot statue at Wat Karon and using a crowbar to smash the window of a truck he tried to steal.

Phuket – October 25,2013; Police say just after midnight on Tuesday (October 22) they received a report that someone had gone to Wat Karon and smashed a statue there. The person had then smashed a truck window and tried to hot-wire it to steal. The person was unsuccessful and ran away.

Police checked the CCTV camera footage from the temple and, after asking around, identified Mr Fomenko, a Russian visitor, as the culprit.

Police found him staying at a house in Soi Patak 18 in Karon, and when he came out of the house he was wearing the same clothing as in the camera footage.

When police questioned him, Mr Fomenko accepted it was him on the CCTV footage, and said he was rather ashamed about the previous night’s events – which he put down to being excessively drunk.

He was arrested and charged with attempted theft and damaging property.

View the original story on The Phuket News

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

That is definitely not the behavior that that the locals appreciate.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

A very cultured individual indeed ..!

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

He was wearing the same clothes as the night before!!!!! Dirty bastard!

What an idiot

p26.jpg

share_save_171_16.png
Russian man Oleg Fomenko was left feeling rather embarrassed after he went on a drunken escapade early on Wednesday morning – smashing an abbot statue at Wat Karon and using a crowbar to smash the window of a truck he tried to steal.

PHUKET – October 25,2013; Police say just after midnight on Tuesday (October 22) they received a report that someone had gone to Wat Karon and smashed a statue there. The person had then smashed a truck window and tried to hot-wire it to steal. The person was unsuccessful and ran away.

Police checked the CCTV camera footage from the temple and, after asking around, identified Mr Fomenko, a Russian visitor, as the culprit.

Police found him staying at a house in Soi Patak 18 in Karon, and when he came out of the house he was wearing the same clothing as in the camera footage.

When police questioned him, Mr Fomenko accepted it was him on the CCTV footage, and said he was rather ashamed about the previous night’s events – which he put down to being excessively drunk.

He was arrested and charged with attempted theft and damaging property.

View the original story on The Phuket News

Advertise

printer_famfamfam.gif Print This News

Type : Thailand News

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

They have no respect for themselves or anybody else,,,,unfortunately the gullible Thais have let them take over many areas,

they will regret it,,, Cyprus has come to roo the day they opened up the doors to the Russian invasion.

He should consider himself very lucky that he is still actually breathing!!

Damn, another part of his life he now really envy. The fool made ​​a pretty big problem, which will be lots and lots of long regret.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

what you expect with this immature kind ...

the iron curtain did'nt went that long down for them,

they can't coop with the freedom.. they have now on hand to explore !!!

Not my favourite people. Loud and aggressive with tiny brains.

But the Women are hot...

The real good news is that Comrade Oleg was unable to hotwire the vehicle.

If he was as drunk as he claims,  he may well have left a trail of destruction in the truck's wake.

слабоумный  (idiot)

บ่อเป็นหยัง

Archived