IGNORED

Lady Arriving in Pattaya 22nd Feb 08

Scottish Jenny

hi, i wonder

is there specific parts of Pattaya for a lady (early 30s) that can get intimate massage and lady friends etc or does one simply have to ask girls individually if they work with bisexual ladies ?

Are there any couples, ladies or Gentlemen in Pattaya this next 7 days that would be able to intodue the pattaya way and where to go etc.

Just to clarify I am not seeking sex from Gentlemen although can be company i guess "look but do not touch ha ha"

Also can you advise about clothig as i am somewhat relaxed with clothese being a naturist, pehaps an exhibitionist, would i get in trouble with police if clothing not suitable ?

I am in Bangkok just now and coming to Pattaya in next couple of days so if you know somewhere with nice quiet acommodation or room in expat house to rent that is close to central Pattaya please let me know

many thanks

Jenny x

Edited by Scottish Jenny

Please take time to complete your profile and send a lengthy email - after reading my own profile Otherwise I will be unlikely to respond as I shall assume you have not taken the time highlights a lack of commitment or reliability.

so not so strict you think, was scare of being arrested as heard horrible stories aboutthe police

Wear as little as you want.............no-one will mind.

Please take time to complete your profile and send a lengthy email - after reading my own profile Otherwise I will be unlikely to respond as I shall assume you have not taken the time highlights a lack of commitment or reliability.

No need to dress ultra conservative but i would suggest that you don't "let it all hang out" if you catch my drift. There are western women who dress like that in Pattaya but many are Russian (or ex soviet block) hookers. What you'd wear to a club in a Mediteranean resort should be fine.

As for finding bi-girls i suggest that when you get into a bar or go-go ask to speak to the Mamasan. Don't be shy and tell her what you are looking for. She'll know what her various girls do so she should be able to set you up with a girl to suit your tastes.

NLD1 (New Living Dolls One) on Walking Street has a huge selection of girls and is in my personal top 3 gogo's in Pattaya. A member of this board Alan Lad owns the place. He's a real hospitable bloke who i'm sure will be able to assist you. Send him a PM telling him what you are looking for and i'm sure he will help you out.

If you are an exhibitionist, try out a few of the gogo's. If you get comfy in them have a chat with the girls and they might let you join them on stage to strut your stuff. Have seen this happen in the old Blue Lagoon and in Classroom on Soi 2. Have also seen a felang girl getting her kit of in Shooters (Lennies at the time). Now please don't take this the wrong way, as i have no idea as to what you look like, but whether they let you dance on stage may depend on what you look like. The majority of the customers in thier will not be too impressed to see someone they consider large and unattractive up thier shaking it.

Have fun and let us know how you get on.

Testicles

thankd for all that information, shall look into hem when i arrive tommorow but am told is holiday so hope travel and accomodation not affeted.

going on stage with some encoragement would b fun i am not big only size 8 as pic on my profile

mabye catch up in the city

:rolleyes:

No need to dress ultra conservative but i would suggest that you don't "let it all hang out" if you catch my drift. There are western women who dress like that in Pattaya but many are Russian (or ex soviet block) hookers. What you'd wear to a club in a Mediteranean resort should be fine.

As for finding bi-girls i suggest that when you get into a bar or go-go ask to speak to the Mamasan. Don't be shy and tell her what you are looking for. She'll know what her various girls do so she should be able to set you up with a girl to suit your tastes.

NLD1 (New Living Dolls One) on Walking Street has a huge selection of girls and is in my personal top 3 gogo's in Pattaya. A member of this board Alan Lad owns the place. He's a real hospitable bloke who i'm sure will be able to assist you. Send him a PM telling him what you are looking for and i'm sure he will help you out.

If you are an exhibitionist, try out a few of the gogo's. If you get comfy in them have a chat with the girls and they might let you join them on stage to strut your stuff. Have seen this happen in the old Blue Lagoon and in Classroom on Soi 2. Have also seen a felang girl getting her kit of in Shooters (Lennies at the time). Now please don't take this the wrong way, as i have no idea as to what you look like, but whether they let you dance on stage may depend on what you look like. The majority of the customers in thier will not be too impressed to see someone they consider large and unattractive up thier shaking it.

Have fun and let us know how you get on.

hi, i wonder

is there specific parts of Pattaya for a lady (early 30s) that can get intimate massage and lady friends etc or does one simply have to ask girls individually if they work with bisexual ladies ?

many thanks

Jenny x

Hi Jenny.

Thai women are no different to any woman. They include straight, gay, and bi.

While you're in Pattaya I recommend having a soapie.

Best place in Pattaya is Sabai Dee on Second Road in north Pattaya opposite the Big C.

Pattaya is serviced by a ring road.

Traffic goes in a one way circle, south bound on Beach Rd & then north bound on Second Rd.

Hop on any Baht Bus (open tray taxis costing 10B or 20B) heading north and ask to be dropped off at Sabai Dee opposite Big C.

http://www.pattayapages.com/nightlife/massage.html

Sabai Dee is housed in a grand old building with a large impressive entrance hall featuring a glassed off display of between four to fifty girls seated in skimpy clothing waiting to be chosen.

Sit down at the very long bar and have a cocktail or cool drink whilst considering your options.

Have a chat with the mamasan or bar attendant about your specific needs and they'll shortlist the ladies who do "girl girl" action.

After making your choice you'll be taken to a room where you begin with a shower.

Apparently a soapie is a must experience.

A plunge in the spa bath is followed by an invigorating massage.

Your body will then be fully soaped after which your host will use her entire slippery body to rub herself all over yours.

Then you can use your imagination to do many things ending in a very large smile and much happiness.

If you end up partaking, post your experience.

Would like to hear how you went.

Enjoy your trip.

Buff

Edited by Buff52

Having just looked at your profile, I am sure you will be able to do your thing on stage at a number of different venues around town. I saw a western lady a couple of months ago dancing at one of the places on Soi 7, and, ummm, proving to anyone around that she wore no panties. Keep the essentials covered in public, but go with the flow inside the establishments.

Shuggy's suggestions were excellent, Alan is very accomodating, and I'm sure a PM to him would get you an accurate response on any of his ladies who would be interested. At any place you go, talking to the Mamasan should produce a similar result, however, do interview the candidates carefully, it is not completely unknown for TG's to exagerate their willingness to do certain things in the hope of getting barfined.

Rick

just get on with the flow, you will find many freelancers in discotheques that could help you out for your proceddings :rolleyes: ,wish you all the luck, by he way i am there in patts on 2nd march.staying at metro apartments on soi LK Metro.hope to se you there.the name's soni, shekhar soni

love you patts

just get on with the flow, you will find many freelancers in discotheques that could help you out for your proceddings :LOL: ,wish you all the luck, by he way i am there in patts on 2nd march.staying at metro apartments on soi lk metro.hope to se you there.the name's soni, shekhar soni

THANKS TO EVERYONE

I am sorry i could not replyor give feedback as i was banned from the site becuse they said i was a troll and i did not even know i was until i was told and still do not know what it is ? Something to do with this posting is all i could figure and so was banned without warning so wondered how many others like me have been banned and we cannot communicate iwth !

I an no longer using this ite and instead use the pattaya Secrets chat forum under my original name scottish_jenny as it would seem to be more polite and understanding, so will stay there in expectation of this message and my new membership also being deleted.

I have been invited by Eddy to visit his club "Heaven Above" tonight at Soi Diamond and thought it would inpolite to decline so perhaps we could catch up for chat then !

Remember that I am a lady n her 30s and not the spring chicken you are all used to in pattaya ! I am only in Pattaya another 4 days

I hope you get to see ths message an dit is not deleted.

Edited by Ivory Lady

THANKS TO EVERYONE

I am sorry i could not replyor give feedback as i was banned from the site becuse they said i was a troll and i did not even know i was until i was told and still do not know what it is ? Something to do with this posting is all i could figure and so was banned without warning so wondered how many others like me have been banned and we cannot communicate iwth !

I an no longer using this ite and instead use the pattaya secrets chat forum under my original name scottish_jenny as it would seem to be more polite and understanding, so will stay there in expectation of this message and my new membership also being deleted.

I have been invited by Eddy to visit his club "Heaven Above" tonight at Soi Diamond and thought it would inpolite to decline so perhaps we could catch up for chat then !

Remember that I am a lady n her 30s and not the spring chicken you are all used to in pattaya ! I am only in Pattaya another 4 days

I hope you get to see ths message an dit is not deleted.

Scottish Jenny has not been banned, who said you were a troll and said you were banned?

Hi Jenny.

I thought women were in their prime in their thirties.

There's nothing better than sharing an experience with a woman in her prime.

Edited by Buff52

• 7 months later...

This is really not uncommon Jenny and i'm sure with a discrete chat to a bar owner or mamasan you will have a wonderful time...... i hope you enjoy your time in pattaya as much as all the other members do.....................it's not called sin city for nothing....................lol.

This is really not uncommon Jenny and i'm sure with a discrete chat to a bar owner or mamasan you will have a wonderful time...... i hope you enjoy your time in pattaya as much as all the other members do.....................it's not called sin city for nothing....................lol.

Hi Thanks for comments to my old post, i am now going to arrive back on about 5th November at Pattaya if anyone is around post a note

:)

Hi Thanks for comments to my old post, i am now going to arrive back on about 5th November at Pattaya if anyone is around post a note

:)

Hi Scottish-Jenny.

Take the advice offered in the posts and you won't go wrong.

We are all looking for happiness in our own way.

Suggest you pop along to the Friday night Addicts meet on tthe 7th November. sure you will be helped and pointed in the right direction.

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png