IGNORED

From Phuket to Koh samui or Koh phi phi

turkman

Hi, I'm travelling to Phuket for 1 month in may to do Thai Boxing. I was thinking of taking 3 days off to go for a relaxing break to either koh samui or koh phi phi to pamper myself for a while.

Firstly. How can i travel from Phuket to one of these islands? is it a day trip by boat or do i have to get a plane?

Secondly, if i want to live in luxry but for a reasonable price where is the best island to go?

i've seen a pic of these villas and they are the ideal place id love to stay

http://flickr.com/photos/17661453@N03/2071877804/

whats the price on something like them?

I'm basically looking something thats a boat trip from Phuket, thats beautiful, white sand clear water, hopefully a villa like in the pic and also activites close by like scuba diving or mabye somewhere to get a massage and drink a nice tropical drink!

Thanks in advance

phi phi is your place then only a ferry ride away nice and easy, samui is either a plane or a long road journey and then a ferry. think phi phi is better for a short trip

There are more than 3 flights from Phuket to samui every day with bangkok air you can also book a 2 or 3 day trip to phi phi islands with a ferry about 45 min