IGNORED

Volunteer Police Shoot Down An Escaping Taxi Cab

Pattaya Daily News

Published : October 19, 2013 :: 14:10:39 [ 12 views ]

Volunteer Police Shoot Down An Escaping Taxi Cab

pdn24.jpg
Samed Police together with volunteer police decided to pull the trigger on a taxi cab that broke through a police checkpoint. Two were injured in the reported incident.

CHONBURI – October 19, 2013 [PDN]; Sansuk Police were informed via radio that a taxi had broken through a checkpoint that was organized by Samed Police. The incident happened at Sukhumvit Rd.

Two of the four passengers including the driver were injured after Police volunteers of Huay Kapi Police station pulled the trigger on the cab in order to stop the taxi.

pdn3pdn4

An ambulance immediately rushed the two injured persons to a nearby hospital to receive emergency treatment.

The unharmed passengers were called to Sansuk Police station for a questioning session. They’ve told police officers that they had hired the injured taxi driver in Bangkok to taxi them to Bangsaen for a 2 or 3 day trip. But as they had approached the police checkpoint, the taxi driver had suddenly speeded through the checkpoint. It was later found that the taxi driver was in possession of illegal weapons, which explained his reason why he had fled.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Story : Nirach
Photo : Nirach

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Scary to know that Taxi drivers carry guns.  I think i will stick to Pattaya Bus from Airport. Much safer .

Scary to know that Taxi drivers carry guns.  I think i will stick to Pattaya Bus from Airport. Much safer .

Scary to know that you could be fatally gunned down by the police if you get in the wrong taxi.

Archived