Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Russian Drug Dealer Arrested In Pattaya – Two Years On The Run

Pattaya Daily News

pdn22.jpg
Chonburi Immigration Bureau Officers found that a big Russian drug dealer and local Pattaya “rapper,” who had laid low in Thailand for more than 2-years, was one of Russia’s “most wanted criminals” and wanted by INTERPOL.

PATTAYA – October 17th, 2013 [PDN]; – at 16.00hrs a press conference was held to announce that the local Thai police had arrested a local Russian “rapper,” who was now being held on the 3rd floor of the Ruakwinai building, which is part of the Muang Pattaya police station. Alex Tiff was the 32- year old suspect under arrest and a “person of interest” to Interpol for his involvement in dealing with a great deal of drugs, (both selling and possessing) in Russia. He had been sentenced for 20 years in prison, and not long afterwards the Russian police detected that the man had come to lay-low more than 2-years ago in Pattaya together with his Russian wife, even though the Russian embassy had canceled his passport.

pdn3pdn4

From investigations and searching records, the Chonburi Immigration Bureau found that the man’s real name was Mr. Atem Yuvalov, a 32-year old Russian, who had escaped to Thailand, and was doing DJ work and “rapping” for his living. He lived happily in Pattaya, and was famous in ‘Rap circle’ around Pattaya, so the police found that they could find him easily, as he worked in Kiss Food Restaurant, near Siam Country Club Road, so the police went in force to check-on and arrest him. The police had previous information that the suspected man had a tattoo on his upper left arm, and the man named Alex had one too, so he confessed that he was the man in named in the warrant and surrendered himself to police.

Primarily, the man told the police that he was not involved with drugs, but that he was set up by his business rival in Russia, because he was a construction contractor. However, our Thai Police General Wutti Lippatapallop, revealed that the man was the same one that INTERPOL wanted, so the Chonburi Immigration Bureau will be sending him to face further prosecution in Russia, where he is facing the bleak prospect of a cold Russian 20-year prison sentence.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Samart
Photo : Samart

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

20 years in prison is tough going. I  would say he is sick as a pig. Not a nice experience to fly over to Russia handcuffed and slammed into a cell . But he had done a crime and took the risk with greed. Crime doesn't pay.

Another Note, Yesterday, I was walking along the alley in Dublin City at around 12.30pm , saw four young boys and girls injecting themselves with Heroin.. First time ever i see anybody injected themselves. I got bit angry afterward. I hated drugs baron and the dealers a lot. Poor kids i saw is fucked..Millions like them around the world depending on heroins and cracks. They are helpless people with bad addictions. I am lucky to have one Addiction, Pattaya .

20 years is a crazy length of time so serve anywhere, but jesus christ can you imagine serving it in a Russian prison...

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

I take it he was sentenced to 20 years in his absence as he was working in Kiss foods and as a DJ in Pattaya?

He can be lucky that he is sent back to russia, instead of facing prison in Thailand

Really?  Watch this  -  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpzfFLuat6E

Stevie

Maybe Velcro can give him some tips on staying 1 step ahead of the law...lol

He can be lucky that he is sent back to russia, instead of facing prison in Thailand

Why is he lucky? 

Do you know what Russian prisons are like or are you are you just a fuctard?

Probably some of the worst prisons in the world....  

I'll bet money you have never seen the inside of ANY prison..  but just another idiot commenting on something they know nothing about.

We're not here for a long time

Just a good time !

Can't have been much of a dealer if we had to work in a restaurant to make ends meet.

Mind you, it might explain why I always get the munchies AFTER eating at Kiss Food...

Can't have been much of a dealer if we had to work in a restaurant to make ends meet.

He had been dealing in Russia, not Thailand.  But a DJ and rapper aren't the best career choices for anyone who needs to "lie low."

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Archived