IGNORED

Anybody know of a place showing the Daytona 500

Carguy

Arriving in Patters just in time to see the 500 live, if any bars are showing it. Should start around midnight Sunday night.

You're asking for trouble making a NASCAR post on this board. As Daytona is the only NASCAR race I can stomach, I'll try to help you out. More on 2nd Road, just north of the Marriott, and Gulliver's on Beach Road, near Soi 2, should be able to accommodate your request.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

You're asking for trouble making a NASCAR post on this board. As Daytona is the only NASCAR race I can stomach, I'll try to help you out. More on 2nd Road, just north of the Marriott, and Gulliver's on Beach Road, near Soi 2, should be able to accommodate your request.

The thing I like best about it is that it's an early sign that winter is on the way out.

Don't know why, maybe I'll find out soon. Thanks for the info. I'd forgotten there is a Gullies in Pattaya.