IGNORED

Deleting old Attacments

Noud

Given some issues in the past and now that one has been coming back to maybe not bit but at least bark at me. How do I delete my old attacments?

There used to be a function called "Manage Attachments" But that is no longer enabled.

I believe that when the forum developed a bit further and PA took more formal ownership of everything that is posted, the ability to delete your old photos etc was removed during one of the upgrades.

If you have specific items that you want to try to have deleted, you'll have to talk to the Mods about it.  However it may not be possible to do what you want without deleting entire Topics or ruining the continuity of threads, so you may be out of luck.  It won't hurt to ask though.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Send a pm to the mods. I had a couple of photos I wanted deleted (a bm did not want to be identified) and vessey did it qp.

Perhaps also in the future use something like Imgur and cross-link it. This way you still have complete and immediate control (and possibly better bandwidth too) 

Archived