IGNORED

If you care?........................

DirtyDisco

Here is a link to the Pattaya Orphanage Trust who do an awful lot of good work for those less fortunate than you and me....

perhaps you can spare some of your Barfine money to help them out.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

• 2 weeks later...

I posted some time ago about the possibility of a number of people getting together to sponsor a child from the orphanage for a year. At the time there was little interest. If there is interest I can make enquiries again.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I would be inclined to do so. I have always had a soft spot for childrens funds. I attended the jesters mc "care for kids" fund raiser auction lat sept with a good aussie friend of mine. Didnt buy anything, except loads of raffle tickets, which i gave to the MC for distribution of their choice. Then donated more baht just for the hell of before i left. I will have a further investigation into it. Hell, I dont have kids of my own, so I guess with my salary, it really couldnt hurt to sponser a child.

Heart touching story from late Jan 08-----

2 of the VP's of the company i work for came and visited me for the weekend (there were in singers on business, from the states). We were kicking about on mopeds on a saturday. Mind you one of the guys has sold his oilfield business last year (45 million USD), then joined as VP of the company I work for. He is pretty well known for bieng a tight ass, but he was well ahead of us on the mopeds at the time. He quickly pulled off the side of the road (only a sheet metal shack and a grass hut there) and runs off into the area. Me and the other guys are thinking, what the fuck is this idiot doing now. Turns out, he had 15,000 thb in his pocket. He seen the family lounging about with a baby and felt inclined to empty his pockets to them for no apparent reason. The family didnt speak any english from what we could tell, as we didnt stay around long enough to find out really. He hopped off the bike, ran off, emptied his pockets, and performed the WAI, and was back on the bike. We found out what he actually did about a 1/4 mile down the road. I would like to know what was going through the family's mind as he performed this random act of kindness. I was pretty shocked and was happy to see him do something like this.

R

I posted some time ago about the possibility of a number of people getting together to sponsor a child from the orphanage for a year. At the time there was little interest. If there is interest I can make enquiries again.

I'll help with the sponsor for a year if you guys are going to do it.

[size=2]Peace: Thai Girl Lover.[/size]

I'll help with the sponsor for a year if you guys are going to do it.

I will do the same too.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 3 weeks later...

I'll send them an email next week and get some details.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

• 2 weeks later...
I'll send them an email next week and get some details.

The website has some details. Basically it says that sponsorship is available for £15 per month. Obviously it would be much easier to just pay for the full year up front. This would be a minimum of £180 (about 11200 Baht.) I have contacted them in the past and they were willing to accept the cash from more than one person for the same sponsored child. I state this as no one on Addicts will not be responsible for collecting cash as this may cause problems.

I will contact them once I know what people are prepared to put in. Please give me an idea of what you are willing to cough up. You can do it via PM if you like.

The website has some details. Basically it says that sponsorship is available for £15 per month. Obviously it would be much easier to just pay for the full year up front. This would be a minimum of £180 (about 11200 Baht.) I have contacted them in the past and they were willing to accept the cash from more than one person for the same sponsored child. I state this as no one on Addicts will not be responsible for collecting cash as this may cause problems.

I will contact them once I know what people are prepared to put in. Please give me an idea of what you are willing to cough up. You can do it via PM if you like.

I'll make a donation. You'll receive a PM shortly. It feels good to give back to a place that we take so much from.

• 1 year later...

I am definitely going to put aside money to make a donation once I get my paycheck this week, thanks for the link/info