IGNORED

My best restaurants Oct 13

forest51

I eat anything and everywhere in Pattaya, but gotta mention a few places that for ME , are getting it right!

1. Lone Star Soi Lengkee......Fri Special Ribs, corn and 2 sides, all magnificent , went twice and was perfect for ME 199 baht

2. Jockeys , next door,.....1st time had a Gammon steak, fries, egg and peas, it was so tasty, and fresh, loved it, 2nd time had the Sat special a Mince and Onion Pie with mash and beans and it was special, washed it down with the best banana shake I've had in Pattaya in 8 yrs. 129 baht

3. Good well Restaraunt attached to Maleez hotel! next to Sutus Court in Soi Buhkao. I love a good breakfast and I know the Rovers is hard to beat for quantity for ur baht, but I tried this place for a change and was superb. Standard fare but poached eggs cooked to perfection on 3 occasions, quality produce and good coffee.And my must have..it was served HOT.... 105 baht

4 Special MENTION is the breakfast served at the bakery in Soi off Chaiyapoon...I had the 129 baht breakfast there a few times and although a touch more expensive the bread with the meal is fresh and tasty and the bacon ham etc is all top shelf quality...

At All of the above the staff were also friendly and knew how to look after us fussy farangs, especially at Jockeys, the waitress was excellent....

I know none of the owners, and it is only my opinion, but that's what the forums here for and I believe in giving credit when the credits due......

Sounds good and well reported so will give them a go when there!!

Thanks.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Good report, didn't know about the breakfast at (good well) will try it, but there Indian fare is spot on, chicken tika massala, Paulo rice, garlic nan 240฿..very tasty indeed...Thanks for your views

Plus one for Jockys,  there daily specials  are great value and above all good food, fast service

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

The bakery is called Loaf and is about 30 meters up from the intersection of Soi Lengkee and Soi Buakow on the right side as you face third road.

Best thai food in Patts is at the well known and used "tin cup" on soi Buk

Never tried any of them but will check them out. Thanks. My favourite is Cherrys, Brunos, Lewinsky, Pat The Belgian and Tara Court hotel. They are my regular feed house. But likes to check out the ones i never visit once or twice a week  add it to my favourite list.

The bakery is called Loaf and is about 30 meters up from the intersection of Soi Lengkee and Soi Buakow on the right side as you face third road.

Thks for ur I put...but was talking about the bakery that's iin the Soi that goes left off Chaiyapoon....about 20 meters

I have never eaten at Loaf...

Thks for ur I put...but was talking about the bakery that's iin the Soi that goes left off Chaiyapoon....about 20 meters

I have never eaten at Loaf...

Ok, that's Continental on Soi Exzyte. I prefer Loaf myself--a step up in quality of food and atmosphere to me, and not much higher prices.

Interestingly, directly opposite the Continental are a couple Thai restaurants that I much prefer to Hole-in-the-Wall. They don't have the cramped tables that you must share, and the prices are similar or less. Portions might be a bit smaller, but the food is less westernized. Just about a 50 meter walk away from Hole-in-the-Wall.

different Soi than the OP mentioned

cheapest you mean

:LOL2:

Best thai food in Patts is at the well known and used "tin cup" on soi Buk

never heard of it got a picture or location  :Photo1:

Never tried any of them but will check them out. Thanks. My favourite is Cherrys, Brunos, Lewinsky, Pat The Belgian and Tara Court Hotel. They are my regular feed house. But likes to check out the ones i never visit once or twice a week  add it to my favourite list.

You have a great choice of eating , and very hard to beat but your right always good to try a new place

• 1 month later...

staying at china garden now, +1 to both lone star and jockeys, can't go wrong with their daily specials to start the day in lieu of breakfast

Archived