IGNORED

Appearing LIVE @ X-ZONE AGO AGO Pleng Local Singer

John McGrattan

HI GUYS WE HAVE A SPECIAL APPEARANCE @ X-ZONE SOI 16 Walking Street BY PLENG THE LOCAL HOT SEXY CRAZY FUN LOVING CHICK LOL 

​SHE WILL BE HERE ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT THE 31st OCTOBER 2013 FROM APPROX 10 PM UNTIL 1 AM POSSIBLY LATER SINGING VARIOUS SETS.

FOR ANYONE NOT SEEN HER BEFORE SHE IS SEXY TOO LOOK AT & A BIT CRAZY IN A NICE WAY SHE LOVES HAVING A GREAT LAUGH SO COME & JOIN US FOR A FUN PACKED ENTERTAINING EVENING HERE AT X-ZONE PATTAYA'S NUMBER 1 INTERACTIVE CLUB.

SPECIAL OFFER ON LOCAL whiskey, GIN, VODKA & TEQUILA IS STILL RUNNING BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL NIGHT EVERY NIGHT. & DRAFT BEER ONLY 59 BAHT

WE WILL ALSO BE HAVING FINGER SNACKS COMING ROUND DURING THE EVENING ( subject to availability ) MEANING IF THERE IS ANY LEFT TO GIVE OUT LATER IN NIGHT LOL LOL LOL I know what a hungry bunch you guy's are lol lol & not just for food.

Cheers John   

Pleng 2.jpg

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, good idea.

Any variation is welcome.

No, i am saying that x-zone is plain boring as some other bars.

But it may add some additional spice.

Terrible font/ print could not read it.........bit of advice,stop trying to be flash and just print clearly what you want to say.

had a great start to the evening at xzone last night. caught a few tracks by the sexy singer, who is definitely one of the best I've heard in thailand. a great party atmosphere, hot girls and 2 for 1 on booze! had a brief chat with john , who kindly sorted my drinks out after a bit of mis-communication.

A fine start to the evening .....................then all the clubs closed at 2am arghhh!

I have not been in this GG bar before, I think it's time to make the effort and get down into WS and find it. It sounds like a good night out and a bit of a laugh.

This two for one beers sounds like a good idea.

Pleng is great, and well worth catching,

pretty crazy though,

get her to say 'Really'

,cutest you.ll ever hear!

Member since Dec 06.

• 1 month later...

She is really great, and thats the Problem. While she is at the stage in the back, you completly forget her.you see some tits on the front stage and do not notice her singing live.

She certainly would deserve to get more attention.

I have not been in this GG bar before, I think it's time to make the effort and get down into WS and find it. It sounds like a good night out and a bit of a laugh.

This two for one beers sounds like a good idea.

Not on Beers it's on Sangsom, Gilby Gin, Gilby Vodka & Eltoro Tequila all night long every night. Draft only 59 Baht 

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Archived