IGNORED

Advance Membership

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

I'm desperate to get re-instated to advance membership after re-registering instead of

waiting during the forum's technical problems the last few days.

I joined Pattaya-Addicts on 28th July 2008 and have well nearly 140 posts which now

all seem to have been lost.

I was even able to re-register using my existing user name Rainsberger although a slight

change to my passworld.

Can any Mods please help me get re-instated please as i'm on this forum everyday.

Thanks

• Registration at Pattaya Forum ( Pattaya Forum )‏
Actionsclear.gif
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
bluemanmxl.png

Rainsberger,This email has been sent from http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php. You have received this email because this email addresswas used during registration for our forums.If you did not register at our forums, please disregard thisemail. You do not need to unsubscribe or take any further action. ------------------------------------------------Activation Instructions------------------------------------------------ Thank you for registering.We require that you "validate" your registration to ensure thatthe email address you entered was correct. This protects againstunwanted spam and malicious abuse. To activate your account, simply click on the following link: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=03&uid=17828&aid=3f9603357e96b4b15b8461b8bd23d48a (AOL Email users may need to copy and paste the link into your webbrowser). ------------------------------------------------Not working?------------------------------------------------ If you could not validate your registration by clicking on the link, pleasevisit this page: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=05 It will ask you for a user id number, and your validation key. These are shownbelow: User ID: 17828 Validation Key: 3f9603357e96b4b15b8461b8bd23d48a Please copy and paste, or type those numbers into the corresponding fields in the form. If you still cannot validate your account, it's possible that the account has been removed.If this is the case, please contact an administrator to rectify the problem. Thank you for registering and enjoy your stay!Regards, The Pattaya Forum team.http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php

• 2 months later...

hi ,the site went down the other day now i cant get back on advanced member site ,this happened a few months ago but after contacting the mods it was sorted and i was up and running again ,this time i have contacted 3 different mods but i have not had any replies back ,are my pm,s to the mods  getting through ?,, this account is one i opened up last time to make contact with the mods ,its the same name on my other account that i was in advanced members ,please help im missing the advanced members threads ,thanks ,troy 

hi ,the site went down the other day now i cant get back on advanced member site ,this happened a few months ago but after contacting the mods it was sorted and i was up and running again ,this time i have contacted 3 different mods but i have not had any replies back ,are my pm,s to the mods  getting through ?,, this account is one i opened up last time to make contact with the mods ,its the same name on my other account that i was in advanced members ,please help im missing the advanced members threads ,thanks ,troy 

sorted , thanks 

Archived