Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My mate can't log in

Thaiboy117

Hi,

My mate just called me that he can't log in.

When checking his previous posts on the left where his name is....its changed to "guests".

Is there a problem with some accounts. I see that he is not the only one where is mentioned guest near the name.

I couldn't log in under my normal user name and password today. I thought it was my fault so I tried on another computer but got rejected too. So I've created a new username and password.

Yes there has been a forum issue that seems to have affected only the best looking and most intelligent BMs. We are hoping normal service will be resumed soon :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Yes there has been a forum issue that seems to have affected only the best looking and most intelligent BMs. We are hoping normal service will be resumed soon :)

...but mine is fine?

yeh spotted this with a few BMs trip reports coming up as guests

Yes there has been a forum issue that seems to have affected only the best looking and most intelligent BMs.

And they say TGs lie  :GoldenSmile1:

Hi,

I'm at my friends house, and he still has the same issue.

Any idea how long it can take before it's getting fixed? 

We wrote his trip reports of his 2 first time in patts yesterday in MS word ( i helped him with the first trip as i was together him) but now he can't post it.

My mate had allready 30+ interesting posts. He could make a new account but he was gooing for advanced member..so it sucks if he start all over again.

I couldn't log in under my normal user name and password today. I thought it was my fault so I tried on another computer but got rejected too. So I've created a new username and password.

Same problem for me had to re-register using same user name "Rainsberger" but now have

lost all my privileges as an Advance Poster what's going on.

Happened to a few of us,

Recovery is hopefully in progress,

PM me if his problem persists

How did you two end up as Moderators with just 5 and 3 posts. It is scandalous  :GoldenSmile1:

same with me ,i also opend a new account but same name ,sorry for pestering you LaaMOK,but i need my pattya fix .

My Mate got the same problem last monday Night. He tried and tried, i told him by text to remember small and big cases in Password. Then i found out last night .

I think they may have found the fault,i can log in again and reply to topics.

Good work on fixing fault to the unsung little rewarded hard working members of the forum.

Hi,

My mate just called me that he can't log in.

When checking his previous posts on the left where his name is....its changed to "guests".

Is there a problem with some accounts. I see that he is not the only one where is mentioned guest near the name.

Hi,

I'm at my friends house, and he still has the same issue.

Any idea how long it can take before it's getting fixed? 

We wrote his trip reports of his 2 first time in patts yesterday in MS word ( i helped him with the first trip as i was together him) but now he can't post it.

My mate had allready 30+ interesting posts. He could make a new account but he was gooing for advanced member..so it sucks if he start all over again.

Same for me here I've had to create a new account (this one)

Same issue for me as well:

username: sanjaythegr8

Same problem for me had to re-register using same user name "Rainsberger" but now have

lost all my privileges as an Advance Poster what's going on.

same with me ,i also opend a new account but same name ,sorry for pestering you LaaMOK,but i need my pattya fix .

The problem has been solved. Once you have verified that your main account is OK please send me a PM so that I can remove the created accounts. Please remember that only one account is allowed and having more may result in both accounts being banned.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Hello,

I'm the mate of Thaiboy117.

And i confirm ..issues are solved. I can log in again.

Did not created an extra acount.

Thanks for sloving the problems!

Hi...issue resolved for me as well. Thanks a lot.

My post count went down from 37 to 19.

I am terrified of confusing love with simply not wanting to be lonely anymore.

thanks for sorting the prob im up and running again ,one more issue for me to solve with a member  on this site called JOHN MCGRATTAN  looks like he runs x zone  ,if the guy is genuine you should get a £100 donation on my behalf read the lates post about x zone  ,fingers crossed ,ATB les

Hi...issue resolved for me as well. Thanks a lot.

My post count went down from 37 to 19.

It was a Restore to a previous point in time, so at a rough guess. you made 18 posts during the problem period?

Given that you only joined 5 days ago, don't fret it.

It was a Restore to a previous point in time, so at a rough guess. you made 18 posts during the problem period?

Given that you only joined 5 days ago, don't fret it.

I'm not complaining, i thought it might help with the issue. Sorry if it came out wrong.

You guys did an amazing job, love this forum. Thanks again

I am terrified of confusing love with simply not wanting to be lonely anymore.

My problems have also been resolved please remove new account dated 01/10/13

Thanks

Yep!!  I couldn't log on for about three days.  Each time I tried, I was told "Username or password incorrect".

I figured that it meant I had been banned from PA for some reason, and I was cussing and cursing Admin under my breath.

As you can see, I'm back on-line, relieved to discover it was just a technical issue.

Sorry about the bad language. 

บ่อเป็นหยัง

Im still beeing told that "Username or password incorrect".Im on my third new password now for the last 4 days.When I then log in Im able to stay logged in until the next day when I will get the darned message above.

Archived