IGNORED

Porky's breakfast

penconfellang

Porkies in Jomtien is my favourite place for pork pie and mushy peas, great value and taste. Tofay though tried the gammon breakfast what a load of crap.

The gammon was naf and covered in grease, fried egg the same. suasage just possible, you know your in trouble when the fried bread is the best thing on the plate,

BUt fuck me the toast - was crap thick starchy piece of turd, with the smallest hardest piece of butter - I wouldnt serve that shite to my dog. The coffee was pretty naf to ( and had to let it go cold as - and had to wait 25 minutes for the food to come .

Will only go back there for the pie and peas in future.

Thanks for the warning about Porkies restaurant. I think that I will stick with my ususal gut buster breakfast at Norman and Eileens restaurant called Yorkies, all round top notch grub. Again, thanks for the warning about Porkies restaurant I shall not go there, by the way where is Porkies situated in Jomtien to be sure to avoid it?

Thanks for the warning about Porkies restaurant. I think that I will stick with my ususal gut buster breakfast at Norman and Eileens restaurant called Yorkies, all round top notch grub. Again, thanks for the warning about Porkies restaurant I shall not go there, by the way where is Porkies situated in Jomtien to be sure to avoid it?

Your telling me you like all that greae and the starch they serve for toast - all though did say the pei and peas are good

Also as you seem to know Norman and Eileen personally perhaps you could get them to do something about the grease and the lump of starch they pass off as toast?

As a Yorkshireman myself I call it as I see it and that include's the name of the place.