Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

GTA V

7-Eleven

I've always had consoles as they are a great way to save money (opposed to going out getting drunk) in between trips.

GTA V is rocking my world at the moment... Anyone else playing it?

Maybe we can get some games going when online opens up on the 1st.

Love it, been running about doing random shit with Trevor mostly. Will only have a day at the online as I leave on the 2nd but :/

Xbox or gaystation?

Im same same mate loving it. Only bout 26% way thro story yet dont like putting it on till kids in bed. Send me ur psn if ur on playstation and ill add u

I play GTA5 on a "glitched" 360 for 2 weeks, if I play online I will ban sorry !

I've always had consoles as they are a great way to save money (opposed to going out getting drunk) in between trips.

... but playing GTA5 1 or 2H before going out is nice too ! :)

I grew up playing the GTA series on PC. Then I bought my first GTA IV for PS3, and have to say I was rather dissappointed, as the PS3 just seemed to lack the responsivness of the PC.

There are rumors that GTA V will be released for PC eventually, so I might get a hi spec PC then since it's been a while since I upgraded.

Anyway though GTA is  a great series, I remember organising a bunch of friends to play the very first top-down view GTA. We've come a long way

[quote name="Digsy" post="2351096" timestamp="1380362255"

Xbox or gaystation? 

Sexbox

Anyway though GTA is  a great series, I remember organising a bunch of friends to play the very first top-down view GTA. We've come a long way

I remember that! Did you play leisure suit Larry, revenge of the lounge lizards by any chance?

Yes, you can still pick up the girls and the girls in the strip clubs are topless now.  

Be careful walking in the wilderness, I got killed by a mountain lion the other day.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

When your flying in a plane over trees,there's Sasquatch

standing around,but run when they see the plane

• 2 weeks later...

When your flying in a plane over trees,there's Sasquatch

standing around,but run when they see the plane

also a mission when you will hunt down the sasquatch when you have complited the game 100%

Fuck It, Before It Fucks You!

Archived