Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

808 Walking Street

spanky4star

Ok guys, my new club after nearly 2 years is finaly about ready and will be opening in the upcoming weeks. Its still a bit of a bomb site as the shop fitters are going L for leather and as soon as the dust starts to settle i will get some pics up.

All i can say for the mo is that we are going to try and offer a great atmosphere with out charging ridiculous prices.

The venue is located up the escalators above candy shop, if you can remember it was called hammer before and was a very large venue. However i have split the place up now so theres an outside terrace looking into Walking Street and the club located behind, Just to give it a more cozy feel. I still think it will hold 600+ people in the club alone so its a decent size.

If you get chance check out the link below and like please

https://www.facebook.com/808walkingstreet

hey mate when u think you will be open then I am back on the 14th oct

I think that may be a tad to soon as we are waiting on a few bits of sound and light to arrive from china, shipping politics. As soon as i get the official date i'll put it up

Good luck, i arrive 6th october,see you soon.

I will be in town till the 6th nov apart from a trip to Phuket for a few days so maybe catch the opening before I leave

I, along with many other people that actually come and spend money, am not on FB, a website address would be nice though ?

Good luck with your new venture, and yes of course I will visit - website or not

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

website is under construction at the moment like a lot of things but will be online shortly. Cheers

Ok guys, my new club after nearly 2 years is finaly about ready and will be opening in the upcoming weeks. Its still a bit of a bomb site as the shop fitters are going L for leather and as soon as the dust starts to settle i will get some pics up. All i can say for the mo is that we are going to try and offer a great atmosphere with out charging ridiculous prices. The venue is located up the escalators above candy shop, if you can remember it was called hammer before and was a very large venue. However i have split the place up now so theres an outside terrace looking into walking street and the club located behind, Just to give it a more cozy feel. I still think it will hold 600+ people in the club alone so its a decent size. If you get chance check out the link below and like please https://www.facebook.com/808walkingstreet

Cool......I'll give it a look next month.I am wondering just how many places WS can sustain as far as discos,live music,lounge type places,etc.I know the tourist season is coming up so hopefully you will pack them in. :Beer:

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

I'll be there for December so may well pop in and have a look. Best of luck with everything.

Sweet mate, looking forward to a new club to hang out in, Ibar/Insomnia is good as well as Marine, but somewhere new will be great, never really warmed up to the Pier.

The 808 in the name is kind of promising, but then maybe I'm just the old one out and it actually has nothing to do with the TR-808 ;)

In a way but its a totaly different shape for one. The club is actually bigger than candy shop as it goes further back. We are using the guy from a company in bangkok called i-magic for all the sound and light. He actually does all the sound and light for all the big festivals in bangkok ie sensation (not the go go bar) paul van dyk, LMFAO, david guetta, sting, noel galagher to name but i few. So he is more than qualified, we are trying to make it on a spec with the big club's of europe. The outside lounge is more of a chill out shisha bar just to watch the world go by so nothing like ibar, I should be at the stage to take some good pics in the next few days though

Sounds good. Are you going to target the monger / freelancer crowd or Russians / non-mongers.

As can be seen from pier, mixed target crowd doesn't really work.

This is gonna be my new nightly venue. Having followed you on your past ventures I know it is gonna be massive.Sooooooo made up for you bro,  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Ho ho. I you could also promise a bit of 303, I'd be all over your place every day.

I wouldn't really recommend it on a commercial basis, of course, but if you could sneak in a couple of tunes with a bit of 303 feel to them, I'd be much obliged.

I, along with many other people that actually come and spend money, am not on FB, a website address would be nice though ?

Seen the same point mentioned a few times on various threads ... you don't have to be "on" Facebook to look at it, it's still basically a website but extra functionality available.

Archived