Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bisexual Rave Gang Hard Travel Bags Elicit Bankrupt In Pattaya

Pattaya Daily News

279.jpg
Ladyboy beach rampant gang violence, heavy old pickpocket Malta bankrupt.

PATTAYA – 24,2013 [PDN]; At 2:00 pm on 2013,Sep 24 Lieutenant Chantakam Cent duty investigation Pattaya Police station, Chonburi, was notified of MR.Alfred Carabott age 73 years old Maltese that was discussed on the beach Ladyboy pockets cause the property to more than 70,000 in cash that was at the beach in front of Royal Mall. Garden.

Of inquiry MR.Alfred Carabott testified that while walking in the area with a group of ladyboys in the area recognized that approximately 4-5 people gathered round him and have ome embrace . And persuade the sex talk line . But he was rejected. But after a group of ladyboys are the property went to walk away. He was walking on the beach , usually one that has been come to know their pockets with cash 2,000 to the dollar and the euro, 230 euro , a number of documents . It has come to complain to the police. Moreover, they also are scheduled to return home on Oct. 17, would like to help staff the flights to return home because the money was stolen out MR.Alfred Carabott also concluded that the city of Pattaya . really dangerous . And now there is no money left contact .

After the investigation has been conducted into the record as evidence. And can continue to work with relevant agencies to get care in the primary again. For the sake of a coordinated series of investigations into the case to determine the cause of the male and Paralympics close circuit cameras at the scene to monitor the legal proceedings continue.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Nirach
Photo : Nirach

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

I think they must have used google translate for the article.

My favorite part is the last sentence.

google translate at its finest haha WTF

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

I

My favorite part is the last sentence.

Yes. The cops should be cleaning up the paralympians that loiter on Beach Road. Troublemakers.

Ladyboy beach rampant gang violence, heavy old pickpocket Malta bankrupt

I think this was my favourite bit. Reading that I thought there had been some kind of LB riot involving a really fat old pickpocket and consequently Malta had applied for an EU bail-out.

Google "mis-translate"

Who in their right mind would have 70,000 in

their pocket? have I missed something?

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

I was a little confused by the headline, then I read the article and the headline now doesn't seem that bad! 555

Bill

To break it down, Alfred the malteser was robbed of 2000 baht + 230 euros outside royal garden plaza by some not so nice ladyboys, the end..

Archived