IGNORED

Foreigners Volunteer to Teach English to Children Living in Rural Areas

Pattaya Daily News

Published : September 24, 2013 :: 19:09:21 [ 80 views ]

Foreigners Volunteer to Teach English to Children Living in Rural Areas

2351861.jpg
A new project has been made to teach children in English in Khon Kaen. Countryside students are being taught English by several foreign volunteers.

Khon Kaen – September 23, 2013; The Provincial Governor held an meeting regarding a project that will teach children living in rural areas English. Over 23 foreigners signed up to teach the children. Amongst the foreigners were Norwegian, German, Dutch, Russian, French and English nationals.

The reason behind the creation of the project was that several foreigners were residing in Khon Kaen province and they were seeing that children who were living rural areas didn’t have chance to learn any languages and that some were not able to get any decent education.

The Khon Kaen provincial government has shown its full support to the project as it is a great opportunity for children living in rural areas to study English and other subjects which are taught by English speaking teachers.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Good for them! I hope this project is a big success.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Archived